OptinMate

OptinMate

by TechSimple

Email Collection, Coupons & Social Popups, Bars & Cards

zendays.com

We just thought the app will work, but it has some bugs and the support isn't reachable in any way. We have open tickets for more than a week, and there is no reply.

Bugs:
1) Even if you set up, that the popup shouldn't be shown for X days after the visitor has closed the popup, it's still shown
2) Getresponse email integration does not work

November 1, 2019

I'm extremely sorry for your experience. We've been doing some changes with our helpdesk and there have been adverse affects during the transition.

As for your issues. I've responded to your ticket with thoughts as we do have customers using GetResponse with Optinmate without issues along with the display setting when closing the pop up. We've tested your scenarios and everything is working as it should. I've added my email and phone number to your ticket to reach me directly.

Thanks,
Steve
Founder

Teddy Blake

Support is like impossible to reach!!!
Messages were sent from the support form also directly at their email addresses: help@optinmate.com
No chat support / no phone support!
Really shame on that, because the app seams to be good!

October 28, 2019

Teddy,

I don't disagree with you that we've let you down with your support experience and for that I deeply apologize. We've been transitioning support with new support members and sadly this has created some issues.

That being said. I've responded to your last ticket with the answers you were searching for. I've also included my direct contact information to contact me directly. I hope you'll give us a 2nd chance.

Steve

All With Love

Easy and User-friendly! Thank you for helping us to create a great campaign. It is one of the best apps so far.

Vetelli

Just started using it but so far its excellent, so much functionality, great training and simple to use. I will be adding it to all our sites

BeautyGram

Very easy to use and looks professional. I would recommend this app to anyone who doesn't know how to use code but wants their site to look great.

Tiger Underwear

It is the best coupon maker app available. But it also does so much more! I will be buying the upgrade version very soon.

epicfantasymerch

This app is amazing it helps so much with email collectin and coupons.
Best design and easy setup.
Great app.

spigin

Great App! I love the coupon box...with different beautifull templates.. this is perfect for my store. I would definitely recommend it to all!

onealy

Popup builder is really awesome and friendly to use.
this is definitely one of the best free plan app, I will move go to paid plan to get more features.
Cheers

outelite

Awesome App. Numerous features at one place. I recommend for all.
The Customer Support is Excellent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22