OptinMate

OptinMate

by Serious Venture

Email Collection, Coupons & Social Popups, Bards & Cards

The Rusty Marquee

Fantastic App - Extremely affordable for A/B testing. Very easy to use popup builder. Great pre-designed templates. Highly recommended.

PETIT LOLI

I have contacted 5 times the customer service of this app. I also emailed them directly to give them a chance. Because I couldnt segment by country. There is a bug in their app as I have used it on various browsers and still has this important issue. They have never answered me. They obviously billed me for the first month. This is very highly disappointed that they dont help their customers. I run 3 shops for many years and this is the first time this happen. Not recommended. Unprofessional.

Project Rock Store

i have got some sales in my first try with shopify and sure will get higher conversion rates through optinmate and re-targeting emails

KURO @somoskuro

Me gusta mucho la facilidad para interactuar con esta app! Muy útil para crear descuentos temporales u hacer anuncios.

fraisevanille

Very useful, I use it on all my stores to collect emails and offer coupon codes. I highly recommend it!

beautysupplyvalues.com

This app is so amazing even though i just downloaded and created my first campaign. So far I love it

Hamarini 2

Easy set up. Very user friendly without needing any assistance. Will observe the results and post another review.

collarsoflove

This App is so friendly user and I can match it perfectly to my store. Love it! I tried many others but OptinMat is the best by far.

My Event Decor

Optinmate has the best conversion rates for popup subscription boxes. While Mailchimp is incredibly lame with no option to choose the popup delay time (seriously, who signs up after just 20 seconds?), Optinmate lets you select a time delay that works for your site. I've found 45 seconds is the magic spot for my subscribers. Long enough to check out what's on My Event Decor and decide if it's for you. Optinmate's A/B split testing is particularly great as you can see what photos or headlines or colours appeal to visitors. I have been using the free Basic plan while assessing the conversion rates but will upgrade to the Premium once we hit 1000 visitors.

West of the Waves

I used the app to help me create a form to collect emails. I really liked how it prompted me and helped me through the process to create an awesome form really quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20