OptinMate

OptinMate

by TechSimple

Email Collection, Coupons & Social Popups, Bars & Cards

onealy

Popup builder is really awesome and friendly to use.
this is definitely one of the best free plan app, I will move go to paid plan to get more features.
Cheers

outelite

Awesome App. Numerous features at one place. I recommend for all.
The Customer Support is Excellent.

Bikici

Great App , Very Useful . I would recommend the Paid Plan it has more amazing features .
Also great support answers within 12Hours .

SHAPE meets COLOR

Integration with Conversio does not work.
Support does not respond to my e-mails.

Would be a great app if the integration would work.
But currently, the app is not usable for me.

Good customer support is essential for a good app.

DecoLush

Great app, easy to edit the design and overal user friendly experience.

im just filling this now to reach 100 characters.

The Rusty Marquee

Fantastic App - Extremely affordable for A/B testing. Very easy to use popup builder. Great pre-designed templates. Highly recommended.

PETIT LOLI

I have contacted 5 times the customer service of this app. I also emailed them directly to give them a chance.
Because I couldnt segment by country. There is a bug in their app as I have used it on various browsers and still has this important issue.
They have never answered me.
They obviously billed me for the first month. This is very highly disappointed that they dont help their customers. I run 3 shops for many years and this is the first time this happen. Not recommended. Unprofessional.

Project Rock Store

i have got some sales in my first try with shopify and sure will get higher conversion rates through optinmate and re-targeting emails

KURO @somoskuro

Me gusta mucho la facilidad para interactuar con esta app! Muy útil para crear descuentos temporales u hacer anuncios.

fraisevanille

Very useful, I use it on all my stores to collect emails and offer coupon codes. I highly recommend it! 5 stars app!