OptinMate

OptinMate

by TechSimple

Email Collection, Coupons & Social Popups, Bars & Cards

Savage Fitgear

So far, so good!! I just installed it and it seems user friendly

Need It 4

first time i'm trying this app - so far so good!
TNX

Eclatdeparis

A must have for every Shopify store owner. Slick design. Easy to use. And most importantly, RESULTS!!!

Shop Munio

Awesome with clean, easy to use interface

Earthware Labs

Good stuff. I would definitely recommend this to other people

Breadvillage

UPDATE March 6, 2020: There's been a sudden drop in my optinmate sign-ups, even though my number of new visitors has been the same. The optinmate pop-up fails to show, when we test it on different devices. When I click on OptinMate inside my Shopify Apps tab, it tells me "optinmate refuses to connect". OptinMate support has not responded to me within the last 48 hours. Something has gone seriously wrong with this app and the entire company, and they are leaving me high and dry, no support. I am going to delete this app and change my review to 1 star.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Great functionality and very good customer support. We use this app to give new customers a discount in exchange for their email. We have a pop-up for that and a fixed bar at the bottom. Both look nice and professional. The app's editor is intuitive and powerful. The app feeds automatically into our Mailchimp email list. Since we installed the app, our daily email sign-ups have grown 3x. I checked many other email-sign-up apps, and I found this to be the best, with a fair price.

Suite702

Easy to use, friendly helpfull heldesk. Because I was testing my pop-up, I used the free version (1000 views) almost in two days. But they reset it for me.

Mommachi

Really easy to use and so much feature availability. 5stars

Everwatersusa

With OptinMate, I'm able to capture the email addresses for somewhere between 2% - 7% of my website visitors; odds are, I'd lose those leads if it wasn't for the super responsive pop-up forms that enable me to create scarcity and friendly offers for my customers. This is a great product and I'm really happy to use them! It literally pays for itself with all the leads I'm capturing now...

Etrnl

Great app easy to use, highly recommend