OptinMate

OptinMate

by TechSimple

Email Collection, Coupons & Social Popups, Bars & Cards

zendays.com

We just thought the app will work, but it has some bugs and the support isn't reachable in any way. We have open tickets for more than a week, and there is no reply.

Bugs:
1) Even if you set up, that the popup shouldn't be shown for X days after the visitor has closed the popup, it's still shown
2) Getresponse email integration does not work

November 1, 2019

I'm extremely sorry for your experience. We've been doing some changes with our helpdesk and there have been adverse affects during the transition.

As for your issues. I've responded to your ticket with thoughts as we do have customers using GetResponse with Optinmate without issues along with the display setting when closing the pop up. We've tested your scenarios and everything is working as it should. I've added my email and phone number to your ticket to reach me directly.

Thanks,
Steve
Founder

Teddy Blake

Support is like impossible to reach!!!
Messages were sent from the support form also directly at their email addresses: help@optinmate.com
No chat support / no phone support!
Really shame on that, because the app seams to be good!

October 28, 2019

Teddy,

I don't disagree with you that we've let you down with your support experience and for that I deeply apologize. We've been transitioning support with new support members and sadly this has created some issues.

That being said. I've responded to your last ticket with the answers you were searching for. I've also included my direct contact information to contact me directly. I hope you'll give us a 2nd chance.

Steve

SHAPE meets COLOR

Integration with Conversio does not work.
Support does not respond to my e-mails.

Would be a great app if the integration would work.
But currently, the app is not usable for me.

Good customer support is essential for a good app.

PETIT LOLI

I have contacted 5 times the customer service of this app. I also emailed them directly to give them a chance.
Because I couldnt segment by country. There is a bug in their app as I have used it on various browsers and still has this important issue.
They have never answered me.
They obviously billed me for the first month. This is very highly disappointed that they dont help their customers. I run 3 shops for many years and this is the first time this happen. Not recommended. Unprofessional.

Classyglassies

I have written to support twice and did not get a reply.

That is the reason for this one-star review.