OptinMate

OptinMate

by Serious Venture

Email Collection, Coupons & Social Popups, Bards & Cards

beautysupplyvalues.com

This app is so amazing even though i just downloaded and created my first campaign. So far I love it

Hamarini 2

Easy set up. Very user friendly without needing any assistance. Will observe the results and post another review.

collarsoflove

This App is so friendly user and I can match it perfectly to my store. Love it! I tried many others but OptinMat is the best by far.

My Event Decor

Optinmate has the best conversion rates for popup subscription boxes. While Mailchimp is incredibly lame with no option to choose the popup delay time (seriously, who signs up after just 20 seconds?), Optinmate lets you select a time delay that works for your site. I've found 45 seconds is the magic spot for my subscribers. Long enough to check out what's on My Event Decor and decide if it's for you. Optinmate's A/B split testing is particularly great as you can see what photos or headlines or colours appeal to visitors. I have been using the free Basic plan while assessing the conversion rates but will upgrade to the Premium once we hit 1000 visitors.

West of the Waves

I used the app to help me create a form to collect emails. I really liked how it prompted me and helped me through the process to create an awesome form really quickly.

Dividing Store

SO USEFULL!Merci beaucoup, je recommande grandement! J'espère vous voir tous nombreux sur mon site,

click2buystore

I think it is a great app to build your list. But you still third party autoresponder to send emails.

Hakeba

Can't be any greater than this I mean AWESOME. Fully customized and doesn't leave you anywhere without an option. Thank you :)

Miss Chief Bunny

So dar I am LOVING IT!!!! Why is it so hard to find and app that has FREE options that does what you want it to do? Yay!!!!!

Risin' Legacy

Great app! Definitely one of the best I've ever used. "MUST HAVE" to try it on your store! PC & Mobile responsive. Also, you can create a basic simple funnel on your store/

risinlegacy.com