Exit Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

Exit Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

by Retyp, LLC

Pop Ups w/ Exit Intent, Email Pop Ups, Coupon Pop Ups & Bars

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Love this little app. Customer support is great too. I think it also has some other great features besides exit intent. Thank you!

Artisan d'Asie

One of the best popup app out there. Very flexible in terms of features. It is a game changer in terms of lead generation.

June 11, 2019

I'm so sorry you had a poor experience with this! It looks like the emails from Shopify went to an inbox unrelated to support. I (Thomas, co-founder and president) have followed up with you personally with an attempt to get everything fixed. If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know!

MyExcelOnline

OptinMonster is the No1 tool that I use to increase my email list & webinar attendees, which leads to thousands of dollars for me each month!

With their easy to use templates, analytics and support, it is a must have app for any online business.

March 11, 2019

And we plan to stay the #1 tool to grow your email list and boost sales. Thanks for being a customer!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

We have used this app to collect e-mails and boost sales in exchange for said e-mails! It's been a great process and very simple. Thank you!!

March 11, 2019

I really appreciate the review and vote of confidence for the team - thank you!!!

Clementine Creative

I use this app to create email list popups, notifications, and slide-ins for related products. I find it easy to use and the app was easy to install too.

March 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! :-)

ALIVE Boutique - A Little Vegan Boutique

Great solution to get as many emails as possible.

They seem to be pretty innovative and always come up with new ideas.

Their new builder is pretty solid, yet completely new from the older version, so I had to learn everything again pretty much.

Once I did that, I was able to generate a ton of emails, which of course helped a lot. Their full-screen feature on desktops is pretty amazing.

The money is in the list guys. Invest in this first and THEN in everything else later on (FB ads, etc.).

Electricbicycleusa

This is a great app. Makes syncing your Optin Monster account extremely simple. Very customizable pop-ups that sync seamlessly with your e-mail provider. We currently use Mailchimp for our emaul marketing and have used Klaviyo in the past and they both synced perfectly with OptinMonster. Thank you!