Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Homemade Jams, Pickles and Preserves

I like this app. Seems easy to use.

Only filling it in.

Let's hope it doesn't cost..!

Here's hoping.

Tovi's Kitchen

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

Glad you like the app.

Socioh has a Free plan that you can use forever 😊 Check out our Pricing plans here: https://socioh.com/pricing

Zoshbeauty-pk

the app is great....it helps me automate the process and save time...plus the designed catalog feature is great

WhiteRock Silver

So far so good.. looks very pleasant.. right testing out more.. and will give a detailed review later one. Hopefully I can make more sales!!!

Manta fitness

I've been using their application for over a year and really impressed in the new options.great templates and now the retargetting...recoomend it!

Castookie

By far the best app for catalog advertisement. Very Useful options even on a free plan. I am highly impressed.

Uniscarf

nice app, it amazing how you can do marketing with just few clicks here. I would suggest that app to all

New Age Exchange

So far so good. Not happy about Socioh logo on posts though. I like the templates and am trying out some of them now.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

So glad you like the app 😊

The Socioh logo is only included on organic posts shared through our Free plan. This gets the word out about our services which, in turn, helps us maintain the Free plan for new and smaller businesses.

Socioh’s logo is not included on any ad (even those created through the Free plan) or on any organic post if you are subscribed to a Paid plan.

Let us know if we can help in any other way!

- Sahiba
 (Co-founder, Socioh)

The Flourishing Stone

Simply amazing, very happy with everything they've done for me and they are only getting started. great experience!

Macksie

So far so good, about to launch my ads. I really like the intuitive ad designer. I'm going to use it mainly for retargeting ads. I will update after awhile and see if It works.

The Rogue Crusade

This is a wildly intuitive app. I've dabbled with it since they were Orange Twig and they keep getting better. The fact that it works with both Etsy and Shopify, and has a mobile app, are all points in its favor. I recommend you at least give it a shot to see if it's for you.