Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Elite Backpacks

Great design, easy to use and minimalist UI make it easy to use and understand. Free plan is nice. Wouldn't change much on this app.

Case Warehouse

Started using it and so far looks good, although a little buggy has good promise.

Casewarehouse.com

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry you had a less than ideal experience with Socioh. Please do inform us about any bug or issue you are facing via the in-app chat system and we will look into it immediately!

Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

No Nasties

Love this app & the team behind it too. A lot of support and they make it pain-free for a small business like ours to run Facebook ads on auto-pilot! Highly recommend it!

Think Girl

Amazing app with a lot of marketing ideas. I am amazed by the designer work that I won't have to do myself. Highly recommended.

ricemandi

Simple and Easy to create Ads in all social media. Templates and Creatives are more to select from. We recommend Socioh for any startup, Customer support and followup are simply superb...

Cyclop

One stop solution for running regular sales and discounts. Even the free version has Facebook retargeting :)

The best part is that Socioh runs on its own while I am figuring out stuff like inventory, shipping, brand launches, accounting etc

Earlier I was designing each social media post for my store, manually, but with this app, I was happy to create about a thousand posts in one go, and schedule them. A lot of precious time saved!

I use the sale scheduler to announce any new brand I add to my store with a bang, a launch offer. Apart from that, the daily deal keeps bringing up a product from the store, makes sure it is not forgotten in the inventory and also keeps my audience surprised and engaged, looking forward to the next daily deal.

The templates also make it super easy to design great social media posts for all my offers. They're really handy, for both the posts and ads.

Overall, the app’s amazing. Just so easy. Great support as well…very quick response.

myfecahome

And 1 For All

Great App...!!! Excellent Customer Service...!!! Saves us alot of Time and helps to make our Content Creation easier...!!!

orangeapp

This app is great!! We were quite happy with our retargeting ads, but the Designed Catalogs increased our CTR from 2.12 to 3.81 - almost an 80% increase! Our ads ROI showed a similar increase from approximately 6.5-7 to 12.5.

And it is SO easy to use! It takes minutes to create catalogs for my entire store which means I can easily A/B test different creatives and make separate catalogs for each category or occasion.

There are quite a few good templates available out of the box, but Neha was very helpful and got a couple of custom templates created for my store. Once she walked me through the design editor though, I find it quicker to make my own edits - it’s super easy to change text, colors etc. in any template.

The organic promotions are also great. I tried a Daily Deal for 7 days and got a couple of sales through the automated promotional posts that Socioh created.

Highly recommended! Give it a try. You won’t regret it!!

SR Store

Hi everyone, we are using this for 2 months now. Extremely happy with the customer support. Templates for the catalogue are the bestest part. Autopilot posting for FB & Insta works like a dream. So easy to create campaigns & manage them. I would highly recommend this app.