Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Kawaii Girlz

This is a very useful app to help with marketing! It's very easy to use and it's great to use for daily sales too.

Munkedal Music Supply

Easy to use, but have'nt used it long enough to give a final review. Stay tuned for a more accurate review later

Yaya Mimì Eyewear

Applicazione appena scaricata, sembra molto interessante.... configurazione molto semplice, vi farò sapere ...

nawazin

i just installed the app ,it makes facebook ads very very easy and sync your whole catalogs so its fast to create a post

Mudz.no

Great app. Helps a lot with promotions on social media. Have only used it for a bit and will update my review once I've used it longer.

Little Brown Dog Southern Trade Co

So far, I do like the app. It makes the creation of social media ads a lot easier and faster. The support is outstanding and the team behind the app is very responsive and helpful. Unfortunately there is an issue with posting to Instagram which they are aware of. This is the only reason why I can't give a 5-star rating.

InCrate.store

Just started exploring, but so far, so good...a very useful app...easy to use and create ads. Yet to see the results.

Crown 2 Root Gear

I love this app for helping me create my catalogs and retarget. Easy to link with Facebok and Instagram. It's great!

PindLife

Just downloaded the app. Super easy to use. Created my first marketing ad and catalogue. Will provide further review once have used it regularly. Super excited!

November 19, 2019

Hi Sammu,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm looking forward to hearing how your ads have been performing.

Please don't hesitate to shoot us an in-app message if you'd like any help with your campaigns.

Have a wonderful day,
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

iKwōted

I just downloaded the app, so I cant give a honest review yet. But Ive heard nothing but good things so far so I hope for the best.

November 11, 2019

Hi there,

I'm so glad that you've been hearing good things about the app. Our team will be delighted :)

Do let me know if you need any help going over the app's features or would like to discuss your adverting strategies with our team of ad experts. I'd be happy to set up a free phone call for you.

Have a wonderful day!