Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Carfin

no support and very useless app

September 12, 2019

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry we missed your previous message. As you sent the email through Shopify, it went directly to our CEO's email. He was traveling from America to India and didn't have access to his mail for 24 hours. Please do send any messages through the in-app chat as we constantly monitor this.

As I explained in the email, we had lost access to your Shopify store. We have now manually ended your sale.

I understand your frustration and am so sorry about the inconvenience that this caused you. I know that this will not make up for it, but I'd like to offer you Free white-labeling for all your future posts through Socioh (this is a paid feature which removes the Socioh branding from any post that is scheduled through our app).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

CRAZY HATCH

this is the best app so far i used to make advertise. very easy to use, lots of tempalets to choose from.

oddola

This app is great, worth a try. I didn't have time to post on my social medias regularly, with Socioh, things become easy. Thank you Socioh.

KnopMax Store

Very good service. I like use them. Recommend for advertising. Easy application setup and usability.

Scrub Club Co

I'm so excited to have found this app! It makes the creative part of developing ads so much easier and professional-looking!

AKSUM-MALL

This app is exactly what I have been looking for allows me to do social media campaigns all in one place. I dont provide 5's until i have 3 months experience with an app and proves to help with conversion. so the 3 is not bad!

September 9, 2019

Hi Brad,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. And I hope you continue to find value with us.

We are in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience. We are also working on some really cool features including a totally revamped Audience creation tool, an automated Retargeting Funnel and customized Ad Campaign Recommendations for each store.

I'd love your feedback on these as they are released.

If you get stuck anywhere, need help or just want to say hi, drop us a message from the in-app messaging system :)

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Melance

Can't explain how much this app helped me to make creative ads on my products , now i will focus in other things since socioh is doing the marketing

Shajez Retail

I am using this app at the moment and I believe its gonna create sales to the ceiling and I am looking to this

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

i nice app help me on facebook keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyJosha

I am currently using the Socioh app. So far so good as I can see some leads coming in. I will continue using this app if sales are visible. I am looking for big sales and big money and this will be a good platform.

I have created a catalog, came up with some sale and I am crossing my fingers on the sales to triple up.