Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

garDspo

great app for our store. looking for big results from it. Just hope that someone can help us set it up best way possible. Have contacted them for this and will update later if they help.

August 26, 2019

Hi Kashif,

I believe you have already had a call with my co-founder Sakhil. If there's any further help that you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us from the in-app chat button on your Socioh dashboard.

Have a great day,
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Dolce Phisalys

The app is easy to understand, interaction with the audience has to be impactful and Socioh is ready for it.

Fluffy Dumplins

I've been using this app for a while now i love the automation and have replaced all my social media marketing apps with this
the only dislike I have is the fact that the pricing is a bit high
I wish they had another intermediate pricing option

August 16, 2019

Hi Steve,

I'm so glad that you are finding the app useful!

We are currently reworking our pricing plans. We understand that not all businesses can afford our current Plans and I'm delighted to tell you that we hope to introduce an intermediate Plan shortly.

I'll send you a private message about this.

Have a wonderful day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

We appreciate the insight and creative ideas for the app for campaigns. We’re sure app will give us the extra little things we need to have to improve our social branding

Lumenstone

The designs in this app are pretty and beautiful! Recommended if you wish to have a different layout and background for your facebook catalog! Setting up a campaign is fairly easy too! Have yet to try out other functions but will update once i tested it out! There's a 150 post limit for free users so I hope they can raise that by a little to maybe 200 or 250 ! Cheers

The Jholmaal Store

Just started using it. It seems really easy to use and helpful. Looking forward to exploring the app more.

EMA Design Treasures

Great app and cuts time to do quality ads. Everything is there with just a 'click" Helps with understanding your target audience for different types of ads

poplandfashion

I love the app, so far so good,very helpful tools for facebook marketing! I will this app to promote my shopify store products to my potential buyers.thanks for your help!

Belaced

So far so good! belaced.com.au!
Will update the review on a later date and post results of the retargetting!

Loving Lane

I love this app. I have been searching almost daily for an app that helped me create a new product feed because mine was a wreck. This app is fantastic!!