Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Design your Dynamic Product Ads, Retargeting ads. Free Trial

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

No Nasties

Location India

Love this app & the team behind it too. A lot of support and they make it pain-free for a small business like ours to run Facebook ads on auto-pilot! Highly recommend it!

Think Girl

Location Pakistan

Amazing app with a lot of marketing ideas. I am amazed by the designer work that I won't have to do myself. Highly recommended.

ricemandi

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Simple and Easy to create Ads in all social media. Templates and Creatives are more to select from. We recommend Socioh for any startup, Customer support and followup are simply superb...

Cyclop

Location India

One stop solution for running regular sales and discounts. Even the free version has Facebook retargeting :)

The best part is that Socioh runs on its own while I am figuring out stuff like inventory, shipping, brand launches, accounting etc

Earlier I was designing each social media post for my store, manually, but with this app, I was happy to create about a thousand posts in one go, and schedule them. A lot of precious time saved!

I use the sale scheduler to announce any new brand I add to my store with a bang, a launch offer. Apart from that, the daily deal keeps bringing up a product from the store, makes sure it is not forgotten in the inventory and also keeps my audience surprised and engaged, looking forward to the next daily deal.

The templates also make it super easy to design great social media posts for all my offers. They're really handy, for both the posts and ads.

Overall, the app’s amazing. Just so easy. Great support as well…very quick response.

myfecahome

Location Hong Kong SAR

And 1 For All

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App...!!! Excellent Customer Service...!!! Saves us alot of Time and helps to make our Content Creation easier...!!!

orangeapp

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is great!! We were quite happy with our retargeting ads, but the Designed Catalogs increased our CTR from 2.12 to 3.81 - almost an 80% increase! Our ads ROI showed a similar increase from approximately 6.5-7 to 12.5.

And it is SO easy to use! It takes minutes to create catalogs for my entire store which means I can easily A/B test different creatives and make separate catalogs for each category or occasion.

There are quite a few good templates available out of the box, but Neha was very helpful and got a couple of custom templates created for my store. Once she walked me through the design editor though, I find it quicker to make my own edits - it’s super easy to change text, colors etc. in any template.

The organic promotions are also great. I tried a Daily Deal for 7 days and got a couple of sales through the automated promotional posts that Socioh created.

Highly recommended! Give it a try. You won’t regret it!!

SR Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hi everyone, we are using this for 2 months now. Extremely happy with the customer support. Templates for the catalogue are the bestest part. Autopilot posting for FB & Insta works like a dream. So easy to create campaigns & manage them. I would highly recommend this app.

getModern

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic App and Amazing Support, these guys have created something that solves about 5 different pain points I had in my FB advertising. The ability to quickly create catalogs that are not just a standard image is amazing and the CTR on these are far better than my standard catalogs. The Daily Deal and Sale features make running new campaigns a breeze. I had the pleasure of speaking to the team and their depth of knowledge in FB ads and retargeting is extensive. I look forward to seeing what they come out with in the future.

Flower City Soap Company

This app is fantastic for making beautiful postings, ads, etc. It's quick and easy to use and you can add your own special touches to every layout. The Socioh team is extremely quick to answer questions and help. Very impressed.