Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Design your Dynamic Product Ads, Retargeting ads. Free Trial

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Pots and Pans

Amazing app & amazing support from the team! This app solved my FB Catalog issues. The designer catalogs are just a godsend & to top all of it, Social Media scheduling features built right into it is cherry on the top.
Love the app, Great support! TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.

Cunzish

This app is amazing. I can create a beautiful post/adv with low design skill and SEO research also English skill. And supporter is replied faster than I write that questionnaire email

Yokodana Kimono

I rarely write reviews but because of such an exceptionally positive experience I feel impelled to share our experience with Orange Twig (especially since I read a couple negative reviews).

By way of context, a bit about us -- we have been running a successful ecommerce site selling world-wide since 1998. As a small and family business ourselves, we appreciate startups (like OT) which are driven by passion and great ideas, but usually have only a few people on staff to start with. We can relate to one person being in charge of, for example, marketing, billing, PR, website development and maintenance--all wearing one hat. In our years running a web-based business we think we've come to know what good customer service looks (and feels)like for the customer. And Orange Twig delivers!

We ourselves have been through more web-based providers since 1998 than we can recall, Orange Twig being our most recent. That said, we want to give praise for the Orange Twig app and team: Our experience with OT has been excellent and I could go on, but let's start with numbers-- by the tenth day of our first OT social media campaign our site live-person(non-bot) traffic had doubled (and has remained at that level or more), and, our ratio of sales conversions has also increased a great deal.

Another number which I can't quantify would be the hours of my time (as site manager) saved using Orange Twig to handle most of my social media promotion work. So, more hours available because of the time OT saves me is more time I can devote to other aspects of growing our business.

As for the app itself: It took me awhile to understand and get it set up to fit my situation. After a few days of trying, when I was still not clear how to do something (having to do with Instagram and templates) OT asked if I wanted a phone call. We set an appointment and she called me from India and patiently walked me through it for over half an hour!(tell me the last time that happened to you from any CS).

Reminder that the app is still in Beta, which means that they have still not rolled out all the features they have planned. I have given them input on a possible future feature and they will be trying to incorporate it into a future improvement. So...we give them top rating and hope they continue to grow OT, as it's been a boon to our business. Thank you Akanksha and Neha!

The Curated Closet Designer Bargains

I'm new to eCommerce, and social media marketing. I've spent months checking out apps to help me with this. Some are good. Some are awful. This one - is great!

I ended up purchasing one of their plans prior to my trial running out, as I knew this is an app that will help me long-term.

In under 10 minutes, I set up a "daily deal" promo that shows up across all platforms daily with a professional look and items I chose. When it popped up on my personal feed yesterday, I got giddy! Wow, it looks like I have a real business!!! I do - but I always have that feeling inside that I'm just a "side gig"...

Today I received an email on using their "this or that" templates. To get some interaction. Again, professional looking ads, with pics that you choose (or the app will choose for you), and a "do you like this or that?" or "do you know someone who could rock this?" This is a perfect campaign for my women's apparel boutique, and I will be setting up that campaign to post on a schedule this afternoon. Betting it will again be easy, the hardest part being picking the pictures I want to use. Maybe I will just let the app pick and save me some more effort.

Oh...I forgot! Clickable links in Instagram! My daily deals have a clickable link in IG...I love that!

If you are looking to get professional, polished ads out in social media, without spending a ton of time, or hiring a professional - get this app.

I highly recommend it!

Marni @
thecuratedcloset.net

Update: Over a year later, and I switched back to the "free" plan due to financial restraints. But, the free product is really good! Once business picks up again, I will no doubt pick up a paid plan again.

Trendessential Com

I have to say, this is the best App! The entrepreneur should just try it, And the customer service just outstanding, I could keep going! this is 10 stars App.
thank you guys, your the best.

Runit365

This app is simply awesome! Very creative, a lot of templates, it's really a must for marketing your products. It has some glitches here an there and probably needs some improvements, but as of now, it's the best marketing and auto posting app I've tried. Keep on you good job! And they provide support even before you hit the send key! Guys, give it a try, it worth the price!

Tizdeals

Wow! Amazing app! Orange Twig makes designing gorgeous posts and marketing them easy! As impressed as I am with the product itself, I'm even more impressed with the service that the Orange Twig provides! I had an issue with the app that turned out to be an issue with my computer. I received a Skype call from OT and they personally assisted me in getting the issue fixed. Service like that is hard to find!

Zackonlineshop

Amazing app, absolutely love it! Fun posters and adverts with a different format for every day. No more boring pics with this app. Schedule a campaign to all your social media accounts and save yourself a ton of time. Thank You for this app.
Can you now try and set up the driving of traffic app soon.

Muscat Gems

Amazing app, absolutely love it! Fun posters and adverts with a different format for everyday. No more boring pics with this app. Schedule a campaign to all your social media accounts and save yourself a ton of time. Thank You for this app.

Lil Czech Treasures

I started using this app in my Etsy shop (am still using!) When I opened my Shopify site, I tried another promoting app on a recommendation, after a day I thought...this is really silly, use what you already know works! So I moved to Orange Twig. I love this app, it's SO diverse!

Here's what I have to say about this app...

1. Reasonable prices, more than one package to choose from.
2. GREAT designs for shop/site sales and marketing promotions! I receive compliments from people on different social media sites for the layouts they're seeing!
3. It really drives traffic to my shop/site. My sales (on Etsy, I just set up my Shopify site a few days ago,) have increased tremendously since I started using this app.
4. GREAT customer service!
5. Love the auto-pilot promoting feature. Set it and go!
6. Love the different types of "sales" you can set up for your shop/site.
7. SO many different social media sites to choose from.

They're always improving their app. I've tried many different promoting apps over the past 3 years, this is BY FAR the best I've ever used. I recommend to my Etsy friends all the time!