Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

garDspo

great app for our store. looking for big results from it. Just hope that someone can help us set it up best way possible. Have contacted them for this and will update later if they help.

August 26, 2019

Hi Kashif,

I believe you have already had a call with my co-founder Sakhil. If there's any further help that you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us from the in-app chat button on your Socioh dashboard.

Have a great day,
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Dolce Phisalys

The app is easy to understand, interaction with the audience has to be impactful and Socioh is ready for it.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

We appreciate the insight and creative ideas for the app for campaigns. We’re sure app will give us the extra little things we need to have to improve our social branding

Lumenstone

The designs in this app are pretty and beautiful! Recommended if you wish to have a different layout and background for your facebook catalog! Setting up a campaign is fairly easy too! Have yet to try out other functions but will update once i tested it out! There's a 150 post limit for free users so I hope they can raise that by a little to maybe 200 or 250 ! Cheers

The Jholmaal Store

Just started using it. It seems really easy to use and helpful. Looking forward to exploring the app more.

poplandfashion

I love the app, so far so good,very helpful tools for facebook marketing! I will this app to promote my shopify store products to my potential buyers.thanks for your help!

Belaced

So far so good! belaced.com.au!
Will update the review on a later date and post results of the retargetting!

Loving Lane

I love this app. I have been searching almost daily for an app that helped me create a new product feed because mine was a wreck. This app is fantastic!!

Miraposa

I am trying this app out, it seems like a great app for enticing retargeting ads and easy to create for the more visual minded person like me.

Shop slay boutiques

The best app I have used for telling people about our new products or new arrivals the only app I used for notifications you should definitely give app a try you will not be disappointed with it.