Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Pod Commerce

Hard to navigate through. Good luck trying to learn this one cause its actually pretty hard to find what you need.

September 27, 2019

Hi Joshua,

I'm sorry your first experience with Socioh was not ideal.

We do offer a free call and an in-app chat system to help our users with any questions or concerns. I checked our database and was unable to find any message from you. If you could tell me what you were looking for or wanted to achieve with Socioh, I would be happy to get on a call with you and give you a tour of the app.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope you will consider giving us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!
Sahiba

Carfin

no support and very useless app

September 12, 2019

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry we missed your previous message. As you sent the email through Shopify, it went directly to our CEO's email. He was traveling from America to India and didn't have access to his mail for 24 hours. Please do send any messages through the in-app chat as we constantly monitor this.

As I explained in the email, we had lost access to your Shopify store. We have now manually ended your sale.

I understand your frustration and am so sorry about the inconvenience that this caused you. I know that this will not make up for it, but I'd like to offer you Free white-labeling for all your future posts through Socioh (this is a paid feature which removes the Socioh branding from any post that is scheduled through our app).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sahiba

DealsAMust

I do not trust this APP. I made a post on my own to IG where I was building up a very small following. Activities were consistent. New followers and post likes. I made a post and absolutely no likes no followers nothing, no activity.

I knew this was the only app that asks for permission to like and dislike post on your behalf as well as delete likes, friend, and unfriend on your behalf. I deleted the APP by first removing all privileges. Little do you know activities started coming in. No likes but the normal flow of follower request started back again. Coincidence? I don't know but I don't like the feeling.

April 25, 2019

Hi Nickea,

I’m sorry you had this experience. I see that you only have 32 followers 8 posts on your Instagram. All posts were shared through Socioh and have similar levels of engagement. I’m not sure which ones you feel were affected by the app.

We did reach out to you for a phone call to help you resolve this situation, but haven’t heard from you.

The main purpose of our app is for users to increase their reach and engagement on social media. It would be counter-productive for us to actually reduce your social activity.

Regarding the permissions, we only need posting permissions for scheduled posts on your behalf. Unfortunately, FB bundles posting permissions with the others that you mentioned. There is no way for any app who posts on your behalf to function without asking for all these permissions. The Socioh app (previously OrangeTwig) has been functional for almost 7 years. In all that time, not even one user has complained of any issues faced due to permissions given.

Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Yenayam19654080

I had used their app around a moth ago and due to too much error such as speed and other bugs i canceled and they asked me to give it a try again. And after trying again I still saw the bug is not fixed and canceled again around a month ago. but surprisingly I was charged for what I had not even used and am currently opening a dispute in my paypal..what bugs me is I cancelled more than a month ago and a week later I received a billing notification which said i would be charged soon. I sent them an email and informed them I have already deleted their app . And they replied I was not to worry but nevertheless tonight after a month I was charged , This taught me to be careful with giving my credit card info . Anyways be careful with them,

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I am really sorry about the issues you faced.

Yes, there were some early bugs in the app and there was a problem with the 3rd party payment gateway we used back then that caused you to be charged even though we had canceled your subscription. However, we noticed that right away and refunded your money the same day with an apology.

I do completely agree that this should never have happened in the first place, and we have now changed all our billing to Shopify's payment system to avoid any such issue.

Evlitegroup

Free trial ended early. This is the only reason for the one. Sorry but I am a big believer on advertised offerings, since it was ended early, you get a 1(it ended wed, asnt able to use it to post thursday)

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry this happened. Our trial is coded to last for 1 week so I'm not sure how it ended early. I just wish you had informed us about this - we would have been happy to give you an additional 7-day free trial to try out the app.