Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Design your Dynamic Product Ads, Retargeting ads. Free Trial

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Swift Fly Fishing Company - Epic Fly Rods

We took the top tier plan with great hopes. Looked so promising and full of best endeavours. The app is buggy, incomplete, unstable and actually creates more work. Lots of promises to wait for the improvements and help with campaigns but generally not particularly helpful at all. Moving elsewhere

January 17, 2022

Hi Carl,

Yes, unfortunately a number of issues came up with your store. We have fixed these now but I understand that your experience was certainly less than ideal. I apologize and wish the company all the best.

Sahiba
(Co-founder Socioh)

nva-hifi

Difficult to configure. Difficult to figure out how to use. Poor admin design. Very frustrating. Life is too short...

September 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. I'm sorry you fund the interface frustrating. We are currently in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience.

We do offer a free call and an in-app chat system to help our users with any questions or concerns. I checked our database and was unable to find any message from you. If you could tell me what you were looking for or wanted to achieve with Socioh, I would be happy to get on a call with you and give you a tour of the app.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope you will consider giving us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Salmaantest

It messed up my store, and left a mess even after I uninstalled it.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

This should never have happened and I'm so sorry that you faced this issue.

We did immediately identify and fix the bug. We also tried to rectify the problem in your store as soon as we read this, but found that you had uninstalled the app so we no longer had access to your shop.

I just wish that you had informed us before uninstalling so we could have fixed the problem for you.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience.

- Sahiba