Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

nva-hifi

Difficult to configure. Difficult to figure out how to use. Poor admin design. Very frustrating. Life is too short...

September 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. I'm sorry you fund the interface frustrating. We are currently in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience.

We do offer a free call and an in-app chat system to help our users with any questions or concerns. I checked our database and was unable to find any message from you. If you could tell me what you were looking for or wanted to achieve with Socioh, I would be happy to get on a call with you and give you a tour of the app.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope you will consider giving us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Salmaantest

It messed up my store, and left a mess even after I uninstalled it.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

This should never have happened and I'm so sorry that you faced this issue.

We did immediately identify and fix the bug. We also tried to rectify the problem in your store as soon as we read this, but found that you had uninstalled the app so we no longer had access to your shop.

I just wish that you had informed us before uninstalling so we could have fixed the problem for you.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience.

- Sahiba