Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

AKSUM-MALL

This app is exactly what I have been looking for allows me to do social media campaigns all in one place. I dont provide 5's until i have 3 months experience with an app and proves to help with conversion. so the 3 is not bad!

September 9, 2019

Hi Brad,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. And I hope you continue to find value with us.

We are in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience. We are also working on some really cool features including a totally revamped Audience creation tool, an automated Retargeting Funnel and customized Ad Campaign Recommendations for each store.

I'd love your feedback on these as they are released.

If you get stuck anywhere, need help or just want to say hi, drop us a message from the in-app messaging system :)

Have a great day!
Sahiba

Kartlifestyle

I have just started using this app, perhaps it shall work good. Though I am not happy with the pricing plans

Hey Nikhil,

Thank you so much for your review!

We have a comprehensive Free Plan which allows access to ALL our organic marketing features as well as select features for Facebook & Instagram ads.

If you face any issues or would like further clarification about the plans, please reach out to us via the in-app chat.

Have a great day,
Sahiba

Shinkah Beauty

Will update after I've tried it for awhile but for now I'm excited about creating ads that will attract more views! So far I love the design features and the templates and I can't wait to learn more so I can get the best use out of this app!

Hey there,

So glad that you like the designs!

Hope you have been able to explore the app further.

And if you need any help, reach out to us via in-app chat. The team would be more than happy to assist :)

Cheers
Team Socioh

Starry Meadows

Just downloaded will update after I use it a awhile, since I really don’t know how well or if it works

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your review!

Hope you've been able to explore the app further.

We are here if you need help :) Send us a message through the in-app chat.

Cheers
Team Socioh

Earthroma

This app seems good so far just installed. Will edit after a few weeks of using the app. to see how it compares to the others.

New Age Exchange

So far so good. Not happy about Socioh logo on posts though. I like the templates and am trying out some of them now.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

So glad you like the app 😊

The Socioh logo is only included on organic posts shared through our Free plan. This gets the word out about our services which, in turn, helps us maintain the Free plan for new and smaller businesses.

Socioh’s logo is not included on any ad (even those created through the Free plan) or on any organic post if you are subscribed to a Paid plan.

Let us know if we can help in any other way!

- Sahiba