Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Munkedal Music Supply

Easy to use, but have'nt used it long enough to give a final review. Stay tuned for a more accurate review later

PindLife

Just downloaded the app. Super easy to use. Created my first marketing ad and catalogue. Will provide further review once have used it regularly. Super excited!

November 19, 2019

Hi Sammu,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm looking forward to hearing how your ads have been performing.

Please don't hesitate to shoot us an in-app message if you'd like any help with your campaigns.

Have a wonderful day,

iKwōted

I just downloaded the app, so I cant give a honest review yet. But Ive heard nothing but good things so far so I hope for the best.

November 11, 2019

Hi there,

I'm so glad that you've been hearing good things about the app. Our team will be delighted :)

Do let me know if you need any help going over the app's features or would like to discuss your adverting strategies with our team of ad experts. I'd be happy to set up a free phone call for you.

Have a wonderful day!

21Trendy

Still checking out the app. I will update the review once I have used the application for a while.

November 11, 2019

Hi Lee,

Thank you for trying out the Socioh app. I hope you were able to find the value you were looking for with us.

If you need any help setting up your campaigns or would like us to walk you through the features, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in-app.

Have a wonderful day!

Patriot Strong

Hello, the Socioh app looks quite interesting. I've just installed it and begun using it. Am hoping to do some re-targeting ads with it. Will let others know more once I've had time to learn what it can do.

September 27, 2019

Hi Ashern,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. And I hope you continue to find value with us.

We are in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience. We are also working on some really cool features including a totally revamped Audience creation tool, an automated Retargeting Funnel and customized Ad Campaign Recommendations for each store.

I'd love your feedback on these as they are released.

If you get stuck anywhere, need help or just want to say hi, drop us a message from the in-app messaging system :)

Have a great day!

AKSUM-MALL

This app is exactly what I have been looking for allows me to do social media campaigns all in one place. I dont provide 5's until i have 3 months experience with an app and proves to help with conversion. so the 3 is not bad!

September 9, 2019

Hi Brad,

I'd love your feedback on these as they are released.

Have a great day!

Kartlifestyle

I have just started using this app, perhaps it shall work good. Though I am not happy with the pricing plans

Hey Nikhil,

Thank you so much for your review!

We have a comprehensive Free Plan which allows access to ALL our organic marketing features as well as select features for Facebook & Instagram ads.

If you face any issues or would like further clarification about the plans, please reach out to us via the in-app chat.

Have a great day,

Shinkah Beauty

Will update after I've tried it for awhile but for now I'm excited about creating ads that will attract more views! So far I love the design features and the templates and I can't wait to learn more so I can get the best use out of this app!

Hey there,

So glad that you like the designs!

Hope you have been able to explore the app further.

And if you need any help, reach out to us via in-app chat. The team would be more than happy to assist :)

Cheers
Team Socioh

Starry Meadows

Just downloaded will update after I use it a awhile, since I really don’t know how well or if it works

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your review!

Hope you've been able to explore the app further.

We are here if you need help :) Send us a message through the in-app chat.

Cheers
Team Socioh

Earthroma

This app seems good so far just installed. Will edit after a few weeks of using the app. to see how it compares to the others.

Previous 1