Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Optimize retargeting ads with branded catalogs / product feeds

Caseverse

Yet to use them but looks promising, will be trying them out and updating this review as time goes by.

CRAZY HATCH

this is the best app so far i used to make advertise. very easy to use, lots of tempalets to choose from.

Fluffy Dumplins

I've been using this app for a while now i love the automation and have replaced all my social media marketing apps with this
the only dislike I have is the fact that the pricing is a bit high
I wish they had another intermediate pricing option

August 16, 2019

Hi Steve,

I'm so glad that you are finding the app useful!

We are currently reworking our pricing plans. We understand that not all businesses can afford our current Plans and I'm delighted to tell you that we hope to introduce an intermediate Plan shortly.

I'll send you a private message about this.

Have a wonderful day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

EMA Design Treasures

Great app and cuts time to do quality ads. Everything is there with just a 'click" Helps with understanding your target audience for different types of ads

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

I've been using this app for a couple of days now and I have to say that this is the first SEM automation setup that works and has no technical flaws. I will check it further.

COZY DETAILZ

installed and started to set up adds _ and it really is wonderful to work and use.
Just being difficult to link to my IG account - so klooking to get some help on this.

July 25, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are facing a problem with Facebook where certain iPhone users are not being able to log in with Instagram. We have reported this issue to Facebook and are working with them to resolve it asap. I'm sorry about the inconvenience in the meanwhile.

If there's anything else we can help you with in the meanwhile, please don't hesitate to send us a message via the in-app chat button.

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Luxury Air Land & Toys

very good app, brings a very complete kit of remarketing tools
It is very useful to attract again to the page viewers who did not buy

Bragnolabel

We are just installing the app. Looks exciting and lets see how it works for our business. The designs are neat and we like it.

OUTCAST.AMSTERDAM®

Super nice, works well. would highly recommend it to anyone who needs an extra push on marketing. Nice layouts, easy to use

Chaza's onlineshop