Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

B a t h

So far, its pretty user friendly. I'm learning how to do organic marketing. Very helpful tools. Thank you!

Neshaí Fashion & More

The app helped me schedule and produce ads. I liked the variety i use it every day so i reccomend it. I just wish they expanded it for catalog sales

Chezena

application recommended it's nice to promote the store well design easy to use and it worth to use it .

Kawaii Girlz

This is a very useful app to help with marketing! It's very easy to use and it's great to use for daily sales too.

Yaya Mimì Eyewear

Applicazione appena scaricata, sembra molto interessante.... configurazione molto semplice, vi farò sapere ...

nawazin

i just installed the app ,it makes facebook ads very very easy and sync your whole catalogs so its fast to create a post

Mudz.no

Great app. Helps a lot with promotions on social media. Have only used it for a bit and will update my review once I've used it longer.

Little Brown Dog Southern Trade Co

So far, I do like the app. It makes the creation of social media ads a lot easier and faster. The support is outstanding and the team behind the app is very responsive and helpful. Unfortunately there is an issue with posting to Instagram which they are aware of. This is the only reason why I can't give a 5-star rating.

InCrate.store

Just started exploring, but so far, so good...a very useful app...easy to use and create ads. Yet to see the results.

Crown 2 Root Gear

I love this app for helping me create my catalogs and retarget. Easy to link with Facebok and Instagram. It's great!

Previous 1 3