Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Catalogs, Retargeting, Audiences

sariKNOTsari

We are thrilled to be using this app! The customer service is incredible and they are working hard to meet our needs. Within just the first eight days we have had remarkable conversions. This is definitely an app worth installing!!!

Downtown

App is very powerful and pretty easy to use if you know at least a bit of how Facebook ads work.

Support is very helpful and Bhuvi helped me out in setting campaigns and catalogs.

Works best if you already have a good amount of monthly traffic on your website.

Silver Street Jewellers

This app has been a Godsend for helping us navigate social media marketing. It is incredibly user friendly and easy to navigate, and the team at Socioh have helped us immensely. They really know what they are talking about and have easily guided us to success!

Bodice

I've been using Socioh for a couple of months now, and honestly, I'm saving money just by unsubscribing to other tools I was using for creating catalogs, scheduling my posts, creating retargeting ads, and managing audiences - it does everything.

Designing catalogs is a breeze. My products already looked good in their designs out of the box, but Bhuvi still got a few catalogs custom designed for my store. Using these catalogs with their recommended campaigns, my campaigns have been consistently performing 25-30% better than earlier.

Highly recommended app, go for it.

Pro tip - get on a call with someone from the team to help set you up, they're very responsive and they can ensure you get maximum value out of it.

My Home Climate

Highly recommended!!

We had an inconsistent performance with our Facebook & Instagram ads and we were struggling to scale our ads beyond a point before using Socioh. We heard about the app in one of the facebook communities and wanted to give it a try. We are using the app from past couple of months and we are extremely happy with our ads performance. It is a lot more consistent and predictable, we are able to scale our ads using Socioh’s audiences and branded catalogs have been real help in optimizing our retargeting funnel. Our spend has gone up almost 3x in last couple of months and we have seen an increase of around 38% in our Click through rates with a consistent ROAS.

Thankyou team :-)

Forever Earth

Great app. Creating catalogs using socioh saves so much time and have higher CTR. Used to stay up till midnight to update catalogs when my sales started/ended, they have a feature to schedule that - that's why i installed in the first place.

Performance of their suggested ads is better than my previous ads, and their value based lookalikes on my past order data are performing better than all my previous lookalikes.

Best part is that the team is very helpful. There was an option to book a call, so I did - talked to Karan, the founder and he explained everything. Bhuvi helped me set everything up and has helped me with campaigns multiple times.

BigBrand Satay | 大牌沙爹

Bhuvi helped me alot with the configuration and settings, she is a very nice and good account manager.

POLICALI

A quick helpful tool that shortens lots of complicated tasks. the support team is excellent, (especially Bhuvi), if you are in need a great marketing tool definitely give a try to Socioh

SamiraBoutique

WOW, I just downloaded this app and let me tell you it is amazing and the selection of template is a wow. Been looking for an app like for some time now and I'm glad I found this app.

Urban Modesty

Sakhil has been excellent to work with. I feel I'm working with more of a business partner, than just a vendor. I have been been working with Facebook Ads for 6 years now and I can tell you he knows his stuff. On a 1 to 10 scale he is a 10. I look forward to working with him for years to come.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14