Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Urban Modesty

Sakhil has been excellent to work with. I feel I'm working with more of a business partner, than just a vendor. I have been been working with Facebook Ads for 6 years now and I can tell you he knows his stuff. On a 1 to 10 scale he is a 10. I look forward to working with him for years to come.

First XV rugbystuff.com

I really like this app, it has simplified setting up various types of Facebook ads and gives them a really professional look. The fact it has simplified the ads makes it a real time saver.
The support is also excellent.

Nutratech

Freakin happy with this app, hope my competition does not read this, but this is single-handedly the best app in our store, great results. Customer support is awesome as well, these guys know what they are doing, its clear to see they are in this for the long run. A+++++++

taum

its a great app for ads and organic marketing has too many awesome templates that are free the support team is also very responsive and post scheduling has been made easy by this app

Razan

The designs are Great. The designs are Great. The designs are Great. The designs are Great. The designs are Great. The designs are Great.

Jevi Prints

Good app. The support is very good. Appreciate the effort put in by their team. The creatives are good too.

MamasLittle

Extremely easy to use app and have everything at one place to manage, specially catalogues and facebook posts.

BrandsXpress

Great app, it has everything at one place to advertise and post. Have simplified everything for us. Highly recommended for ecommerce stores.

IGS

We are extremely happy with this app and when we check our internal stats, it always shows that their ads get views and clicks moreso than other apps we use. It is professional in appearance and makes the products stand out.

Perk

An extremely robust facebook product feed. Customizations are endless and I can see how powerful this can be with product catalogs being specific to marketing campaigns. That's how far you can take this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13