Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Exceenstores

Nice templates, setting up the auto features; One thing though is you have to make instagram setup seamless.

Saaroma.com

This is one of the best app out there for branded and designed exclusive marketing on Facebook. On top it gives you autopilot social media branded posting as well. Saved us hours and hours of work. Thank you

Volcan Houseware

It deserves this rate. Has lots of useful features...We believe it will have a profitable impact on our sales.

Ino

It is a Very useful software. It is very well integrated w/ Instagram and facebook. Also it is very easy to customize and adopt.

Lusaan

Newly installed app, it helps you save time designing. Let's see how the results will be in the next 30 days.

Cactus en ligne

App is user friendly and very optimized. I had a small issue doing a campaign and I got a quick answer. I recommend.

Taller Gingell Barcelona

Impressed it can perk up our catalog, but the real timesaver is the marketing schedule. Set it up as you have time and let is run. Helps for all the tiny holidays you neglect to promote every year. Still looking into multilingual campaign support.

Wish Buy Repeat

The best features are as follows:
All in one place
Advertisement + Social Auto posting
Lots of good templates
Auto selection of template designs and schedules
All FB ad options are here, no need to go to FB anymore
All general social media options are at one place.

A very coveted and plus point is their customer service. They are instantly available and prompt to solve customer problems. After a nice chat with Bhuvi I agreed to change my review because I posted a feature request which I did not know they already have!! She cleared the air in an instant and guided me through step by step with screenshots...

Thank you Socioh!

Silver Beauty Products

I love being able to focus on outreach rather than having to deal with and populate spreadsheets. Automation is great!

Mozava

Just started to create campaigns and very easy to use so far. I think the app will help get more sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21