Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Basics By Hill

Socioh is one of the best all-in-one platforms to run your Ads across social media. It takes the complexity out out creating your marketing funnel and can break down an audience to target flawlessly. Plus, the Socioh team helped me out creating a funnel that works for my budget and audience. Couldn't recommend enough. My ROAS has been between 2x-3x starting off the past 3 months, so I will update a few months later as my ads continue to run.

HOTPRICES24.COM

Il miglior servizio per cortesia, professionalità. Raccomando al 100% quest' app ma soprattutto chi ci lavora al suo interno, sempre pronti ad aiutare tempestivamente il cliente. Spero vivamente di avere un lungo e proficuo cammino con loro.

Pret Home

This app really streamlines marketing procedures for a business. It further amplifies marketing elements with a great and easy-to-use design to achieve great results. Most importantly, the support provided by Socioh is extremely prompt and helpful.

COPYCATZ

It's been 5 months that I installed Socioh and it is a great app for running Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns, it's very easy to navigate and use, and the customer service is simply amazing, specially Bhuvi has helped us a lot to setup campaigns and provided valuable advice that has helped us scale our ROI's, she has been available whenever we required any assistance, overall a wonderful experience.

sariKNOTsari

We have been working with Socioh for just over 6 months. Our experience has been excellent! We began using the full agency subscription transitioning to the DIY subscription later on. This transition was seamless thanks to the help from Tarun and Bidisha. Socioh makes posting Facebook Ads unbelievably easy, including custom audiences, easy to understand analytics and creative templates to use!! In addition to the easy setup of ads, the team at Socioh is so helpful! They are always monitoring our account and letting us know if we need to improve anything, meeting with me monthly to talk about said improvements/changes. I can not say enough good things about Socioh!

Downtown

App is very powerful and pretty easy to use if you know at least a bit of how Facebook ads work.

Support is very helpful and Bhuvi helped me out in setting campaigns and catalogs.

Works best if you already have a good amount of monthly traffic on your website.

Silver Street Jewellers

This app has been a Godsend for helping us navigate social media marketing. It is incredibly user friendly and easy to navigate, and the team at Socioh have helped us immensely. They really know what they are talking about and have easily guided us to success!

Bodice

I've been using Socioh for a couple of months now, and honestly, I'm saving money just by unsubscribing to other tools I was using for creating catalogs, scheduling my posts, creating retargeting ads, and managing audiences - it does everything.

Designing catalogs is a breeze. My products already looked good in their designs out of the box, but Bhuvi still got a few catalogs custom designed for my store. Using these catalogs with their recommended campaigns, my campaigns have been consistently performing 25-30% better than earlier.

Highly recommended app, go for it.

Pro tip - get on a call with someone from the team to help set you up, they're very responsive and they can ensure you get maximum value out of it.

My Home Climate

Highly recommended!!

We had an inconsistent performance with our Facebook & Instagram ads and we were struggling to scale our ads beyond a point before using Socioh. We heard about the app in one of the facebook communities and wanted to give it a try. We are using the app from past couple of months and we are extremely happy with our ads performance. It is a lot more consistent and predictable, we are able to scale our ads using Socioh’s audiences and branded catalogs have been real help in optimizing our retargeting funnel. Our spend has gone up almost 3x in last couple of months and we have seen an increase of around 38% in our Click through rates with a consistent ROAS.

Thankyou team :-)

Forever Earth

Great app. Creating catalogs using socioh saves so much time and have higher CTR. Used to stay up till midnight to update catalogs when my sales started/ended, they have a feature to schedule that - that's why i installed in the first place.

Performance of their suggested ads is better than my previous ads, and their value based lookalikes on my past order data are performing better than all my previous lookalikes.

Best part is that the team is very helpful. There was an option to book a call, so I did - talked to Karan, the founder and he explained everything. Bhuvi helped me set everything up and has helped me with campaigns multiple times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14