Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Twicolor

I am honestly loving how simple Socioh makes it to launch campaigns and manage them. I think this is going to be a game changer for my store.

Jannrik's Store

This app is great, easy to use and a need if your using social media. I would recommend to everyone.

The Gift Project

Love thank you - branded catalogs are definitely the way forward - definitely recommend thank you...

Shaper Wearz

Very nice app to boost advertising. I have been using it for Facebook and is working well. Easy to setup and I recommend it.

ROZYANA

nice app also nice support -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anipeeps

This app has incredible potential. I've been using it so far to automate my Pinterest, twitter and facebook business accounts. I would like it to work on Instagram but the process is slightly more complicated than it needs to be. The brand design feature this app has makes your store look like an actual BRAND. Furthermore, it perfectly syncs your facebook pixel without duplicating or creating anything extra. Everything is super clean, and I'm glad that I was able to find this app when I did. If you're reading this review, don't question yourself too hard, just install this app and go with the flow. You won't regret it.

JollyLittleAngel

I like this App so far. It looks so professional and i have just finished scheduling my offers. The videos give you step by step instructions on what to do to create your offers and ads. I will update soon.

KINGSEVENEYEWEAR

very nice app to boost advertising for facebook and instagram ads , easy to use very helpful i recommend it.

Wyph

He utilizado esta aplicacion y es de lo mejor que he visto en muchisimo tiempo, me ha ayudado mucho.

Salsa Queen

This has been a fairly easy app to set up and then layer the targeting to get to our key audience. So far, so good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19