Geolocation ‑ Orbe

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Juni 2024

Great solution. Easy to work and really functional.
We can recommend it.
Excellent job.

D.Franklin ES
Spanien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App

Hi D.Franklin team,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We’re delighted to hear that you find Orbe easy to work with and functional. Your recommendation and kind words mean a lot to us.

If you ever need any assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

18. Juli 2024

This app works great. I have a pretty advanced setup and was able to do almost everything myself + some extra help from Orbe's team. Their response was quick, friendly and they helped me install what I needed without any problems. By far the best customer service through apps I have experienced on Shopify!

EU 🇪🇺 | Spartathletics
Niederlande
3 monate mit der App
19. Juni 2024

Orbe is definitely the best app to geolocate your store. Their team is super efficient, and they were able to integrate the geolocation popup into our theme in quite an advanced way. We recommend them without any hesitation. After testing many apps available, you can't go wrong if you choose Orbe!

UCM Center
Kanada
3 monate mit der App
4. Juli 2024

I would recommend this. They were very helpful.

www.write on the water.com
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
11. Juni 2024

The Orbe team were very informative in providing all the information needed. Customer service is top tier. Orbe works great

N V L T Y
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2024

The Geolocation - Orbe app is perfect and I really recommend it. From the design, easy implementation, customization to customer support, my experience was only positive so far. Thank you Roberto and Team for the great work you are doing!

Belinka Beauty
Slowakei
4 monate mit der App

Hi Belinka Beauty team,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and for your kind words! We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Orbe, from design and implementation to customization and customer support.

You don't know how much your review has moved me and how grateful I am. Your support means the world to us, and we're thrilled that you're happy with our app. If you ever need anything or have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback!

15. April 2024

The app works well and was easy to set up! We were able to customize it to fit our brand identity perfectly, any further customizations were implemented really fast by the orbe support!

LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG
Deutschland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Mushdesk hat geantwortet 23. April 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're glad to hear that Orbe was easy to set up and customize to fit your brand. Our team takes pride in providing quick support, and we're happy that our customizations were implemented swiftly.

Orbe is designed to offer flexible geolocation and country redirects. If you need further assistance with your setup or have more customization requests, our team is here to help.

27. April 2024

satisfied with customer service as they replied with such a quick response

The Central Shoppe
Australien
6 monate mit der App

Hi The Central Shoppe team,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service and that we were able to respond quickly to your needs.

Your positive feedback is incredibly motivating for our team. We truly appreciate your support and are committed to providing you with the best experience possible.

Thanks again for your kind words and for being a valued customer!

8. Juni 2024

Orbe is intuitive and effective. If you need help, the team responds quickly and is very helpful. Definitely recommend.

Moussse
Schweiz
Etwa ein monat mit der App

Hi Moussse team,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you find Orbe intuitive and effective. We're also glad our team could assist you quickly and effectively. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Should you need any further help, feel free to reach out. We're always here for you!

Best wishes,

22. Mai 2024

Great solution that is helping us internationalize our store. Easy to work with, and supportive customer care. I can definitely recommend it.

HOMO NATURALS
Spanien
Etwa ein monat mit der App

Hi HOMO NATURALS team,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Orbe is helping you internationalize your store and that you find it easy to work with. Your recommendation and kind words about our customer care mean a lot to us.

If you ever need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We're always here to support you!