Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Grand Life Shop

I would highly recommend this app to anyone either starting a new store or is a pro in ecommerce. It is also very easy to use and understand.

Bella Swims

amazing and its free well done thank you great that they are not money grabbing like a lot of the apps

Insecurity Solutions

Good stuff, generates a decent amount of traffic considering it's a free shopify add-on. I recommend you try it.

Maniactech

Fantastic app. !!!! Would recommend everyone to download this for conversion of sales and making work all visits.

TastyLipsStore

Amazing app for shopify, recommand to all. Just makes life easier and boost your sales up to 10%. Check it out!

Inner Sense

I downloaded this app for product recommendation but it helps in upsell also it generates extra profit

Bubonba

I love the way it uses AI to recommend users items. I had trouble with this in the past (because I personally recommended them products) Thanks!

Triple Theta Fashion

love it. such a fan of a free app like this going into the shopify app store. the customization is well loved

Gessero

I've tried this app to improve look and feel of the store and raise conversion.
So far the app looking great!

keukenhulpjesshop

great app !! I love it and it is for free like that to

de app is makkelijk te gebruiken alles word stap voor stap gedaan