Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Sheratique

Awesome app. One of the best I have used so far. It adds a professional design to your store and it's 100% free. I'm going to try their other apps as well. It's user friendly and you hardly do any work. Great job! thank you.

Dollhouse (Blackbird)

Its really an awesome app. It has helped boost my sales. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to do a sales and conversion optimization.

Pocket Spray

that's the best and most simple cross sell app I found.
If we can change the position of the recommended product it will be even better.
Right now only on the bottom of the page and it might not be visible to every customers.

Arkham Shop

Just Started using it. Very easy to set up and very functional. You just have to click 'enable' and the recommendations show up in the places you chooose to!
Thanks. I'll give it 5 stars!

We got swag

Great app thanks will definitely be using this one alot still got alot to do but this will help oit alot

Skulls Road

Just started using this app. I think its going to deliver good results. But the custimization options could be a little bit easier

Strong Beards

Cool app. completely customizable and FREE - lots of other helpful tools available - would highly recommend

thestoreconnector

very easy to use and I like how it keeps track of my sales in a simple way. i really recommend this app.

Fullyequipped

Very nice APP highly recommend to use to up your sales, easy to use and also edit great video tutorials, Thanks for this APP

Peak Performance Fitness Germany

Gute App, einfach zu bedienen. Macht was sie tut, und dafür noch kostenlos. Das Umstellen auf Deutsch ist auch kein Problem.