Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Stellux

I installed and setup the app myself. I'm not even a computer guy and I was able to nail it within minutes. It's that easy. To the makers of this app, I salute you for making this app FREE TO USE by everyone. Respect!

Unicornworldplus

Great app - installed and working in less than 10 minutes I tried using another app where you have to manually create the recommendations yourself. Not ideal when you have a large collection. This app is great. THANK YOU!

Taylor Lee Comfort

I was so proud of myself that I was able to add the pop up feature to capture email and upsell products on my shopify store. Love this app so far!

Caffeine Fiends

It's free and provides straightforward upsell in a way that appears to be successful. Still in the process of getting things up and running but I expect this to be a sales driver for me.

Ann More products

I love this app., one of the best product recommendations out their. Very simple to install, very clean looking, and it looks badass on my site! BTW they also have other awesome apps., I will check 'em out in a bit. I 100% recommend this app..

Ovaco USA

I have installed it and it works for me. I think it's pretty useful too. Let's see how things go since I have installed this one.

Yarn Lover's Joy

I just started using this app. It works well so far, simple and customizable. I am happy with how it looks.

SMBagwan

it's perfect for all the customizations for people who don't have technical knowledge of coding and marketing as well

insparationsbydavina

Great App, it works perfectly well and looks great too, very happy with it and the service that i received too

BiMoo

Free and easy to use. Will see if I will use other app too. Thank you very much for this add in my cart

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24