Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Yoga Pant Outfitters

I am using this app to find out why a customer is not buying products. It was extremely easy to use and they have a lot of different ways to promote and gather information.

Everything4YourDog

I just started the app one day ago and it already got me so many visitors! It is free and very easy to use!

Tropical House Clothing

Just got it and I loved how it helped/ guided me through the set-up process with an easy follow along tutorial.

Save d. Date

This is a Great app and its simple to add to your website, perfect for those themes that don't have "product recommendation" built in them.....idk why they even make themes that don't have that built in tho, just use this app lol

dina-win

The application is very easy to install, I think that it will help me increase sales. I recommend installing.

CHEQ MAIT BILLIONAIRE'S

I believe this is one of the greater apps. I use it to convert more sales and show my clients that is important to have an option at the end of my pages it's imperative for your clients to see that you have more benefits to offer, so you can convert your traffic into sells. I will try this app if I where you, that's if you truly want to be successful in the dropshipping world.

maxsetting

very easy setup. purpose of app is 100% accurate. do not reduce website speed, so its a lightweight and efficient app.

selinkom_store

amazing app, easy to integrate, thank you

Maple Sleeves

Set up was quick and works well. Hopefully, this brings in more sales for my business. Thank you very much.

Icon living

Just installed it. Looks promising and does the job as it claims. Might be very helpful to a lot of stores. app has potential in this business.