Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

NYCmerchandise.com

This app seems to be very useful. Fully free and very easy to use. Thank you for making this, as you didn't have much incentive to do so.

Straight Hemp

I loaded the recommendation engine before I launched my site. Super easy to install, great functionality, works as expected. Incremental revenue!

faisenun

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire du cross selling en dropshipping, elle est très utile et gratuite !

Lakanto Wholesale

This app helped our sales tremendously within the first week of implementing. We love it and are really grateful it is free!

Julion60

thank you for using your free app upsell recommendations, it will help to increase the sales thank you

Fabulous Furbabies

Always a great product that does not cost you extra money. Does the job great! Having to write min 100 characters review sucks.

aboque.com

I used this app because it help me grow my business. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I really like it.

iWape

Recommended to buy
I havent used it a lot (yet at least) but it seems to be very promising to make some extra sales

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Just installed it, but it seems really simple and helpful. I think it is the best upselling - free app on the shopify store!

XYZ

Great and simple app! Recommended products or best selling ones, you can manage that with this app very easy and effectively.