Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Honor Corn

贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊

RakishLab

I use this app to help me sell more period. Very stylish looking and very smooth. I would recommend to anyone selling online.

RAREGLASS

Newbie to shopify but it is helping me alot thankss for this app and sincere gratitude for making it free

shata group

Nice and smart app. It decrease a lot of my work.
It made the customer's comfortable to buy the product
Many thanks.

NYCmerchandise.com

This app seems to be very useful. Fully free and very easy to use. Thank you for making this, as you didn't have much incentive to do so.

Straight Hemp

I loaded the recommendation engine before I launched my site. Super easy to install, great functionality, works as expected. Incremental revenue!

faisenun

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire du cross selling en dropshipping, elle est très utile et gratuite !

Lakanto Wholesale

This app helped our sales tremendously within the first week of implementing. We love it and are really grateful it is free!

Julion60

thank you for using your free app upsell recommendations, it will help to increase the sales thank you

Fabulous Furbabies

Always a great product that does not cost you extra money. Does the job great! Having to write min 100 characters review sucks.