Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

DinKatt

Perfect for my usage! Realy happy that i got this as it has helped my sales significantly, but also because its completely free!

Julion Jutta Ulbrich

i used this FREE app and i am very happy with this app, i recommend highly and i thank you very much

Clockwork Savings

AAA app. exactly what i needed for free!! hopefully i can increase sales via the upsell page, will be trying optimonk also

Dogs Petsite

Starting the app, hopefully it will fulfill its functions. Just starting and don't know what it will do for me.

7 Days of Honey

Amazing app, works really well and is similar to one click upsells. Except it is completely free. AMAZING!

WatchDawg

I use this app to pretty much ask my customers if they would like to buy a little extra. Upsell Recommendations help make that happen.

Olympus Gadgets

Amazing and easy to install app, very very practical.
Thank you very much for your amazing work, God Bless

GolfSailorMerch

I am just getting started and I love the look and the ease of the app. I am looking forward to what is in store.

Bag It Mart

This is one of the best free apps available on shopify. It allows me to make additional recommendations with ease and gives my store a very professional look while doing so. Thanks so much.

Worn Wolf

Just Installed the App - and made my first up sell almost immediately. The Value is definitely there!