Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Julion60

thank you for using your free app upsell recommendations, it will help to increase the sales thank you

Fabulous Furbabies

Always a great product that does not cost you extra money. Does the job great! Having to write min 100 characters review sucks.

aboque.com

I used this app because it help me grow my business. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I really like it.

iWape

Recommended to buy
I havent used it a lot (yet at least) but it seems to be very promising to make some extra sales

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Just installed it, but it seems really simple and helpful. I think it is the best upselling - free app on the shopify store!

XYZ

Great and simple app! Recommended products or best selling ones, you can manage that with this app very easy and effectively.

Barber Kings®

ottima app da inserire nel vostro store per fare upsell di prodotti o inserire i prodotti raccomandati per il cliente. la consiglio

Valhalla Home Decor

I definitely recommend. Very wonderful for my store. I am a new store owner and this definitely helped my business to bloom.

Harman shop2

Review

Shapz-Up

I have installed this app. It was very easy to install and looks great. I will come back and provide more feedback once I have tested it on my store. Hopefully it help increase average order value.