Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Live Vegan Store

I'm not sure why some people are complaining, maybe you guys have improved based on the feedback. But it seems to be working flawlessly on my store. It's very simple to use and it has the powerful features you need in an upsell app. Please keep it available. I would love to use it for a long time if it continues like this so I don't have to pay for another upsell app. Thank you so much!

Hippsyhu

First of all IT’S FREE and second it’s easy to use and third it does what it says

Theusefulshop Com

Really pleased with the performance of this app AND the support (FREE) from AutoCommerce when my standard (standard to me, not anyone else!) font wasn't in the font list. Very helpful and professional.

S Outlet

App is fabulous, never seen before this type of app.

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Fantastic! Great job from Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore! http://cowpressocoffee.sg/

Home Of Wonders

Very useful and works well, One of the best apps for our store , saves a lot of time trying to recommend products.

Farleyandfriends

I used one of the other similar apps that ran on a commission model and it worked, but I customized the wording and that was never actually incorporated into my website. I thought that app's default working wasn't very clear and I was frustrated that it wouldn't update to my wording so I uninstalled it.
Then I found this app which is free, has better design customization, and actually uses the wording I set in the admin! Since it's free I wasn't expecting a dashboard but it has one of those and it's clear to see how these are working.

Emiress

Im very happy with the app! Easy to install, beautiful look. Surely will do its job! :)

Topkidsfashion

Great app, works great and it's totally free! The app fits well in my store and you can give it your own look and feel.

Baby Pima Brasil

Fast to install and easy to edit the style. Shows a nice range of products and takes the customer directly to shopping cart. Very nice app! I just feel it is taking a bit too long for the intelligent recommendations to work properly.