Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Itsgo Brands

Perfect! It does what it says and I really like the overall feel that it gives my site.
Highly useful for upsells and recommendations. If you are looking to escape the 9 to 5, starting out and must keep startup costs at a minimum, this app met my needs and I'm sure it will yours as well.

Free Brand

Great job with the app! I installed because I appreciate that its totally free and that it still has some customization to it. Looks great on the site, thank you!

Sm Eshop Corner

This App is awesome! It helps my online store increase awareness and conversion. Highly recommendable!

Ice Bear Sport

Very useful application. Works great, and do it's job very well. The support is very helpful and flexible. The communication is easy with them as well. I recommend this app for every Shopify store owner.:)

Msno

Whow! One of the best apps for product recommendations i have tried ... and its FREE. Thank you :) View it on mye site https://www.msno.no

Poison Pear

So easy to use, it literally took only 5 mins, and it looks great! Ability to match your button colours and fonts makes it look seamless
And it's FREE!

Thebuddhaman

I honestly cant believe this app is free lool best app I have downloaded lol probably second to oberlo

Open Anime

Wonderful. Free and fast installation

Spazzuk Official Webshop Shop Clothes And Bags Online

It's quite incredible that anybody didn't yet reviewed this app: simply, functional, light, responsive and work as promised.

Only one thing guys: you should give the opportunity also to customize the image size of the products.

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next