Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

THE BEAUTY ACADEMY

I used this app to help me upsell my customers. It is easy to use and free, I shall test it out and see how it served my shop.

Mon alpaga

Great app, worked like a charm when I installed it yesterday. But today the section no longer appears in my shop and the app Admin page is KO...
> works again, I update my review.

doracket

really nice app that help to upselling my products.It's also proivde widget to customized in out store.

Mama Essential

Amazon "People who bought this item, also bought these items" upsell feature for shopify and it's FREE. You really can't beat it. Offers a lot of customization and especially useful for the newbies out there who are trying to get a hang of it all. Thank you!!

KoonShop

good

4aces Gadets

I like this app very much. I put it on my other website. It shows up anywhere you want. Try it you won't regret it

Elyzain

I have just added this app studying all the relevant apps. I like this and I hope this will increase my product sale.

Lovelet

Easy to use, very efficient and comfortable. Great free app that's easy to set up and run. A lot of customization can be done.

The Lavendar

It is nice app. Works without hiccups. Very useful. No problems. And the best part is it gives lots of features for free. And Paid version is worth the price.

Le Ravishe

This app works perfectly for product recommendations. I also like that it's free. It can also be customized to fit your store theme colors.