Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

hustlelifestyle

great app showing recommended products making customers buy other products they may be interested and buy them

Homiezproducts

Nice, will prefer others + bring back latest technology. Please share auto updates + this will work more better on bootstrap / AI

Rhinoclear

The perfect app for upselling! Thank you guys for keeping it free! It works great with my store. Looking forward to using this.

Banjo's Basement

Upsell Recommendations has significantly helped me to grow my online business and I highly recommend it

Alistair & Co

So far so great. Awesome functionality that's 100% free. Simple and works out of the box! Does exactly what I want it to do.

Nermin store

I like it. It is good. useful . And easy to start with . I hope to grow with my store along with upsell

Kisame Global

100% Free to use amazing app... It helped me add recommendations for what else people should buy. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Jazzy Dray's

I used this app for my multi item store works A1.I Have to learn the color part but other than that

Kingly Pets

I have just installed the app. So easy use and professional in its outlook plus it is free. i definitely recommend

homebarista.dk

This app is very very easy to use, and it gives a 1 first class instruction in how to setup the various settings of the app.