Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

H24 store

app veramente ben fatta, intuitiva ottimo layout e molto utile per aumentare le tue vendite!
ottimo lavoro

Spoiled FurBaby

Just added but love it so far! Simple and easy instructions and the video helped A LOT! Thank you for having this free :)

ShopInBusket

The app looks great. Looking forward to it. The reviews are very good and therefore going for it. Let's see how it changes my sell.

Maazani & Co.

Just love that it doesn’t slow down my store & it’s Free. No trail needed. Upsells are important to use.

Klemyth

Absolutely amazing app and it's actually fully free, no gimmicks.
Absolutely amazing app and it's actually fully free, no gimmicks.Absolutely amazing app and it's actually fully free, no gimmicks.Absolutely amazing app and it's actually fully free, no gimmicks.

Gaming Affair

Great App, it provides recommendations to visitors and increase chances of up selling, clean and crisp display

LZX Industries

I look forward to using this app to suggest necessary accessories that customers sometimes forget to buy.

VOLATHESTORE

wonderful app so far so good, i have been using since 2 months and had good experience till now i recommend it to everyone

Snake River Outpost

This app wouldn't even load until I rated it. It must be great but I really have no idea. Ha ha. So far it's not showing a usable screen optimized for a tablet. We'll have to wait and see. I'm trying to get to the minimum 100 characters so I can submit this review. Thanks.

Klassy Chicque

I used the app before and was very pleased with it. I gave my customers some other choices to choose from. I highly recommend it to any one that is looking for something like this on their site.