Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

BuGiganga Shop

Gostei muito do aplicativo. Funciona de forma perfeita mostrando vários produtos aos nosso clientes e aos visitantes novatos.

Seeit Gotit

Super easy set up looks very professional. I would recommend this product to any store. Love it!!!

wowhercrown

Very good app, it's also very easy to set up. I'm just starting out and haven't made any sales but i think this will help make some sales.

Jim Athleisure

Great app! The only downside is that you can't customize which products are recommended. I'm also not sure how the intelligent product recommendations work as both menswear and womenswear products are recommended at the same time. I can't complain though as this is a free app!

Safely Delicious®

I used this app for my Shopify store. It worked wonderfully! Helped increase the sales on my online store.

Boxwoods Cosmetics

This app is user friendly and it is very easy to use. I totally recommend this as it helped my revenue.

Yoga Pant Outfitters

I am using this app to find out why a customer is not buying products. It was extremely easy to use and they have a lot of different ways to promote and gather information.

Everything4YourDog

I just started the app one day ago and it already got me so many visitors! It is free and very easy to use!

Tropical House Clothing

Just got it and I loved how it helped/ guided me through the set-up process with an easy follow along tutorial.

Save d. Date

This is a Great app and its simple to add to your website, perfect for those themes that don't have "product recommendation" built in them.....idk why they even make themes that don't have that built in tho, just use this app lol