Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

VOLATHESTORE

wonderful app so far so good, i have been using since 2 months and had good experience till now i recommend it to everyone

Snake River Outpost

This app wouldn't even load until I rated it. It must be great but I really have no idea. Ha ha. So far it's not showing a usable screen optimized for a tablet. We'll have to wait and see. I'm trying to get to the minimum 100 characters so I can submit this review. Thanks.

Klassy Chicque

I used the app before and was very pleased with it. I gave my customers some other choices to choose from. I highly recommend it to any one that is looking for something like this on their site.

SOUTHWONDER

THE APP IS GREAT I CAN’T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THING ABOUT IT, I HAVE USED THIS APP ON MY SITE FOR EVER AND LOVE IT !!!

Laromy

So far it is a great app and the only one that's makes everything I wanted. Is simple to use and to install.

Alicetheluxe

Gracias por la app. me ayuda mucho a exponer mis productos de forma atractiva. Acabo de instalarla.

PostureSafe

I was searching for an upsell app that I didn't have to pay for because I was starting off. All of the others may have had a "FREE plan" but it's a lie because they take a small commission; which isn't to much of a problem, but if you are greedy like me you want to maximise profits for yourself. Would highly recommend this upsell app - it may not be as pretty as other upsell apps but it truly is 100% free and easy to use with no bullshit (so far).

Blytz Luxury

Upsell is very useful for helping increase conversion rates by studying Google Analytics and other resources of information regarding my website.

dermisregime

This is a good apps. highly recomended Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Shoopingfive

mesmo sendo gatuito ele ele é muito bom. existem versões pagas que não facilitam a vida dos usuarios.