Innonic Upsell Recommendations , 349 条评论

• 3% 的评分是 3 星
  • 3% 的评分是 2 星
  • 5% 的评分是 1 星
编辑时间:2023年3月2日

Hi, this app did not work out for me so I ended up installing. Can you let me know if any code is leftover that I need to manually remove?

Horror Pain Gore Death Productions Shop
美国
使用应用的时长: 8天
Innonic已回复 2023年2月16日

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind review. :))) Sure we can help!
Please kindly open our app's admin >> Recommendation widgets >> Cart Page "Edit" button >> Heading >> Change the "Recommended for you" text then press "Save"

I hope it helps. :)))
Many thanks,

Matt from AC Support

2021年6月15日

Basically a good app with a very simple interface that is easy to set up. Unfortunately, I notice long loading times in my store and the recommendations load only seconds after the page is already loaded. This is just way too slow and makes the whole page/store look very sluggish.
I had good experiences with the support, but they have no solution to the slow loading times.
I hope that it will be optimized because free apps that are so simple and good have almost none.

shopany
瑞士
使用应用的时长: 大约1年
2020年6月3日

Just installed this app, will make an update review after a few months of using the app. Thank you!

Shop @ Santebyti
菲律宾
使用应用的时长: 11个月
2019年11月26日

Shows out of stock products. Also you don:t have control on the content the app shows in the recommendation section.

AMall.ca Online Shopping Mall
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 2个月
2019年11月10日

LUSOGI
秘鲁
使用应用的时长: 22分钟
2019年9月1日

easy to install and it is working fine as expected. Today is day 1 and items are appearing based on purchase history.I hope this is going to work as expected in future too

MOF Wear
印度
使用应用的时长: 22分钟
编辑时间:2019年8月13日

I appreciate the app and look forward to learning to edit my code to make it work better for me. I prefer to look at app's that don't require me to adjust my sites code, It's better when the app does that through giving me choices

kclight
美国
使用应用的时长: 7个月
2019年6月11日

i used this app to help me upsell on my first my shopify account. i am unsure of the results yet but we will see

WTC direct
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 3分钟
2019年6月3日

The app is useless for fashion store. Customers cannot choose size or color. The option they have is "Add to cart". When they got on the cart they will realize that the size or the color is not what they want. So useless for us.

ELZAVY Women Clothing and Classic Women Apparel
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 9分钟
2018年4月25日

For a free app it is decent but the algorithm determining the recommendations doesn’t seem to be particularly good. Often see random unrelated products being recommended.

Robautic