Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

LesCreatifsParisiens

[EDIT] : Upsell Recommendations quickly updated the app to make it work.
Thanks!

I really like the result, the product recommendations is very clean and professionnal looking.
BUT the add to cart button isn't working anymore with it!
And I tested it twice!
So bad, but I had to remove it.
My theme is Debut.

DropSpeak

I was skeptical of downloading the app at first for fear that it would work, but it actually works like a charm and looks great! Thank you!

Clothes-Together

I really like this app., not just because it's free but, because it looks, clean, simple, easy installation and worth giving a try. So far so good. I'll come back for a full review, when I have more information.

webe2u.

Really good, increse my ordes. thanks.

WEBE2U.

Modernparadigm

Love the fact that it is ACTUALLY free. It's hard to find good apps that are actually free, because literally every other app is just a "free" trial. I'm glad there is an app that works well and gives so much value to people.

Thevegancollege

Works perfectly as expected. Most apps like this are too complicated, but this one nailed it.

Bohemianjewel

Free, works well and easy to setup. I recommend + 5 Stars

Live Vegan Store

I'm not sure why some people are complaining, maybe you guys have improved based on the feedback. But it seems to be working flawlessly on my store. It's very simple to use and it has the powerful features you need in an upsell app. Please keep it available. I would love to use it for a long time if it continues like this so I don't have to pay for another upsell app. Thank you so much!

Hippsyhu

First of all IT’S FREE and second it’s easy to use and third it does what it says

Theusefulshop Com

Really pleased with the performance of this app AND the support (FREE) from AutoCommerce when my standard (standard to me, not anyone else!) font wasn't in the font list. Very helpful and professional.