Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Brannah's

this is a great app that helps to make sales by providing options for people who visit your store. I highly recommend it.

Partica Party

very useful, free, does the job for now when i dont have any time to manually do this in a better way. Honestly everyone should have this installed right away

ursulabeauty

The product recommendations are nicely designed, integrates with our theme. And it's great it's free.

Sissora

Great app, works as promised! The guys should have fixed the bugs, because everything works for me, even with the theme Debut. Highly recommended.

LesCreatifsParisiens

[EDIT] : Upsell Recommendations quickly updated the app to make it work.
Thanks!

I really like the result, the product recommendations is very clean and professionnal looking.
BUT the add to cart button isn't working anymore with it!
And I tested it twice!
So bad, but I had to remove it.
My theme is Debut.

DropSpeak

I was skeptical of downloading the app at first for fear that it would work, but it actually works like a charm and looks great! Thank you!

Clothes-Together

I really like this app., not just because it's free but, because it looks, clean, simple, easy installation and worth giving a try. So far so good. I'll come back for a full review, when I have more information.

webe2u.

Really good, increse my ordes. thanks.

WEBE2U.

Modernparadigm

Love the fact that it is ACTUALLY free. It's hard to find good apps that are actually free, because literally every other app is just a "free" trial. I'm glad there is an app that works well and gives so much value to people.

Thevegancollege

Works perfectly as expected. Most apps like this are too complicated, but this one nailed it.