Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Ann More products

I love this app., one of the best product recommendations out their. Very simple to install, very clean looking, and it looks badass on my site! BTW they also have other awesome apps., I will check 'em out in a bit. I 100% recommend this app..

Stuff & Trends

Excellent for a free app. Really great app. Minor issues when showing product images sometimes it does not show the image. But as far as I have used is ok.

Ovaco USA

I have installed it and it works for me. I think it's pretty useful too. Let's see how things go since I have installed this one.

Yarn Lover's Joy

I just started using this app. It works well so far, simple and customizable. I am happy with how it looks.

Adizes Institute Publications

Very useful app. Just missing option "What kind of Collections I want to recommend". Thank you If you can Add it

SMBagwan

it's perfect for all the customizations for people who don't have technical knowledge of coding and marketing as well

insparationsbydavina

Great App, it works perfectly well and looks great too, very happy with it and the service that i received too

BiMoo

Free and easy to use. Will see if I will use other app too. Thank you very much for this add in my cart

UniQline

I like it .. so easy so useful so so so helpfully
I need more time to get used .. that's why it easy .. because Am a beginner and they take me step by step

Las Joyas de la Maga

I just installed this app today, hopes it helps to increase sells, as this days its the most difficult for us.
So far so good, easy to install, it looks decent and gives more value to the customer experience.