Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free | Reviews

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Forever DR

So far so good! 2 days in. seems simple enough and effective! would recommend to all. 5 star rating rating

Bengalí Jewelry

Al parecer todo esta bien, pero quiero saber si los productos sugeridos si tienen rotación y en que se basan, la utilice hace algún tiempo pero nunca cambiaron los productos.

Detoxification Works ®

We think the app is distracting but we cannot be sure, we had a few clicks ...the products selected as best sellers are not really our best sellers, we contacted customer service ...we were told the issue is resolved but it wasn't. To this day, we don't know how to utilize this app.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

The Preferred Bird

Awesome App!! I recommend to any store owner, easy to install, looks great and produces great results. - ThePreferredBird.com

SenimakoKreationz

i lovethe interface of the app lets me find out each like of the customer what they shop for the most

simplelifevip

fghfjdjsgadfhdsjgtr给你发到你给你男孩女孩姑娘好过妇女和规范你好过分你好那个妇女韩国妇女韩国妇女你好过分难画骨父母和覆盖面很广沐猴冠冕霍夫曼韩国方面广泛让他忘记他认为你居然有那么域名努特曼特么

Kosiner

I use this app to recommand items to our customers, it's very easy and convenient, thanks to the team.

Gems By LYC

I used this app to help me get more conversions. I heard through youtubers that it definitely helps them convert, so i figured i would give it a try. It's easy to understand, and i would definitely recommend it as it is free

Whipped Scents

Easy to navigate! Loved one of the other app recommendations it suggested to me as well. I was able to change the colors also to match my store www.whippedscents.com.