Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Kisame Global

100% Free to use amazing app... It helped me add recommendations for what else people should buy. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Jazzy Dray's

I used this app for my multi item store works A1.I Have to learn the color part but other than that

Kingly Pets

I have just installed the app. So easy use and professional in its outlook plus it is free. i definitely recommend

homebarista.dk

This app is very very easy to use, and it gives a 1 first class instruction in how to setup the various settings of the app.

Castle Cats

Been using this app for a couple of months and had a problem with padding-top. They helped me solve this error and even added a function so that I could change it however I liked. This is good customer support.

Thanks!

AmplusWave

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Good Addiction

Nice App, so good for free. think its a dream but its real nice.
You can customize it easy and looks very professional.

DashikiKiss

This app helpful for customer and good design. You can custom design content and style as you want. Recommend!

SHAMITO

an amazing app. thanks goes to the developers of this app...........................................

Nimae Beauty

I used this app to add recommendations for products on my checkout page. App was easy to install and modify to what I needed. Definitely recommend for use on Shopify.