Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Free

Dogs Petsite

Starting the app, hopefully it will fulfill its functions. Just starting and don't know what it will do for me.

7 Days of Honey

Amazing app, works really well and is similar to one click upsells. Except it is completely free. AMAZING!

Olympus Gadgets

Amazing and easy to install app, very very practical.
Thank you very much for your amazing work, God Bless

GolfSailorMerch

I am just getting started and I love the look and the ease of the app. I am looking forward to what is in store.

Bag It Mart

This is one of the best free apps available on shopify. It allows me to make additional recommendations with ease and gives my store a very professional look while doing so. Thanks so much.

Worn Wolf

Just Installed the App - and made my first up sell almost immediately. The Value is definitely there!

www.allshesolutions.com

I have just installed this app and so far its doing what it says, I will share another review of its performance later after awhile.

EL BAZAR DE FB

Es una aplicacion muy interesante e importante, crea mas conversion ademas de dar una buena imagen. Esto unido a otras mas nos da buenos resultados

BigVarietyShop

Great app. It does what it promises plus more. Trully recommend download and using this app. Download today.

Femme Street

Great app well worth having. Have just installed it so I can’t give any analytics but seems very easy to use and should be very effective. Thanks for making it free and helping drop shippers maximise their business.