Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free | Reviews

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Book Of Lashes by Gretsha

Loved it. Makes is simple to add recommendations and make sure everything is going well. Great app overall.

Officialneatclothes

I use this app for Products Recommendations, it's a great app and easy to use plus it's free can't go wrong with that.

Mirosus

Good app. It's easy to customize the app setting. Hopefully this app has a update features in the future. Thank you!

ishopkudos

Finally one free app that actually works. Looks like a keepers. Lets see how much more revenue comes in.

ROKGALIYA

Console skins world

great app, easy to install and easy to use, the support team is very good, I recommend this app for who looking for upsell

Mr.Stream

It's a great app, my friends have been used for a while, it works well, easy to use, user friendly. Highly recommend.

Nice Things by Helena

A really good app and genuinely is free. Much better than the Shopify in-built 'recommendations' (which are really just related items).

Stellux

I installed and setup the app myself. I'm not even a computer guy and I was able to nail it within minutes. It's that easy. To the makers of this app, I salute you for making this app FREE TO USE by everyone. Respect!

Unicornworldplus

Great app - installed and working in less than 10 minutes I tried using another app where you have to manually create the recommendations yourself. Not ideal when you have a large collection. This app is great. THANK YOU!