Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Baby Pima Brasil

Fast to install and easy to edit the style. Shows a nice range of products and takes the customer directly to shopping cart. Very nice app! I just feel it is taking a bit too long for the intelligent recommendations to work properly.

Itsgo Brands

Perfect! It does what it says and I really like the overall feel that it gives my site.
Highly useful for upsells and recommendations. If you are looking to escape the 9 to 5, starting out and must keep startup costs at a minimum, this app met my needs and I'm sure it will yours as well.

Free Brand

Great job with the app! I installed because I appreciate that its totally free and that it still has some customization to it. Looks great on the site, thank you!

Sm Eshop Corner

This App is awesome! It helps my online store increase awareness and conversion. Highly recommendable!

Amstaffcity

-15 stars.. error on the app..

Ice Bear Sport

Very useful application. Works great, and do it's job very well. The support is very helpful and flexible. The communication is easy with them as well. I recommend this app for every Shopify store owner.:)

Gift Shop Trends

I'm giving 3stars because its FREE. Overall its fine and user-friendly it but it could have been 5 if not because
1. You cannot select the products to recommend
2. Product recommendation by category level option is a mess as they are not related to a certain product added on cart and only 1 suggestion appears
3. Intelligent Product recommendations needs to be improve as it becomes a mess; once a customer adds a product from the recommendations, the suggested products turns to a mess and suggests only 1 and not 5 products anymore

Msno

Whow! One of the best apps for product recommendations i have tried ... and its FREE. Thank you :) View it on mye site https://www.msno.no

Poison Pear

So easy to use, it literally took only 5 mins, and it looks great! Ability to match your button colours and fonts makes it look seamless
And it's FREE!

Thebuddhaman

I honestly cant believe this app is free lool best app I have downloaded lol probably second to oberlo