Upsell Recommendations Innonic

Price: Free

Upsell Recommendations by Innonic

Origin Silver

Location Switzerland

This app is very nice , i recommend for up selling and cross selling . Easy to understand and to learn

Ma Petite Chaussette

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really nice app, works really well, animations are fluids and intelligent recommandation works well :)

Brannah's

this is a great app that helps to make sales by providing options for people who visit your store. I highly recommend it.

Partica Party

very useful, free, does the job for now when i dont have any time to manually do this in a better way. Honestly everyone should have this installed right away

Equestrian shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ne pas telecharger cette application

Boutton ajouté au panier cassé

HUBBIQ

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I lost access to my store's backend immediately after installing this app. From the frontend, the app looks great and is working fine but now, I can't even get into my dashboard to uninstall the app. I have contacted Support and I am still waiting for some assistance. I'll update this review with how that goes.
UPDATE: So I contacted Shopify support and they helped me get back into my dashboard. I have not uninstalled the app but everything seems to be working fine now, thanks to Rue. I'd raise my rating to about 3 stars but I still haven't heard back from the app's own support team so imma leave it as it is. Maybe, that will encourage them to fix the bugs.
UPDATE UPDATE!!!
The support team responded to my previous request a few hours after I posted my original review. I'm raising my rating from one star to four stars because I do love the app and they did respond to me eventually. I corresponded back and forth by email with Kata over a number of days. Within that time, they sent me a request to access my store themselves and take a look at what may have gone wrong when I first installed the app. Of course, they could not find anything because Shopify Support had already fixed my problem but I appreciate their effort and thoroughness just to make sure that I was happy and if they could offer any extra assistance. Now I consider that great customer service because the app is free and I can just uninstall if I don't like it. I love how they went out of their way for me. They get only four stars though because I was also a little thrown off when they tried to upsell me on some other app in the process. That could have waited till the end.

Funky Laser

Terrible, this app caused so many bugs in our store it stopped loading pages for our customers! We have lost a lot of business over this.

ursulabeauty

The product recommendations are nicely designed, integrates with our theme. And it's great it's free.

Sissora

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, works as promised! The guys should have fixed the bugs, because everything works for me, even with the theme Debut. Highly recommended.

LesCreatifsParisiens

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

[EDIT] : Upsell Recommendations quickly updated the app to make it work.
Thanks!

I really like the result, the product recommendations is very clean and professionnal looking.
BUT the add to cart button isn't working anymore with it!
And I tested it twice!
So bad, but I had to remove it.
My theme is Debut.