Upsell Recommendations Innonic

Bohemianjewel

Free, works well and easy to setup. I recommend + 5 Stars

Live Vegan Store

Location Sweden

I'm not sure why some people are complaining, maybe you guys have improved based on the feedback. But it seems to be working flawlessly on my store. It's very simple to use and it has the powerful features you need in an upsell app. Please keep it available. I would love to use it for a long time if it continues like this so I don't have to pay for another upsell app. Thank you so much!

Churchoflambo

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 17 hours

WOW, using this app made my ADD TO CART button stop working, it would add items to the cart but not show in the header or give any signal the button had been clicked

don't even want to think about the loss of profit from installing this app the last few days

super bad, don't use it

Hippsyhu

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 month

First of all IT’S FREE and second it’s easy to use and third it does what it says

Theusefulshop Com

Really pleased with the performance of this app AND the support (FREE) from AutoCommerce when my standard (standard to me, not anyone else!) font wasn't in the font list. Very helpful and professional.

Robautic

For a free app it is decent but the algorithm determining the recommendations doesn’t seem to be particularly good. Often see random unrelated products being recommended.

S Outlet

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

App is fabulous, never seen before this type of app.

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Location Singapore

Fantastic! Great job from Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore! http://cowpressocoffee.sg/

Home Of Wonders

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very useful and works well, One of the best apps for our store , saves a lot of time trying to recommend products.

Farleyandfriends

I used one of the other similar apps that ran on a commission model and it worked, but I customized the wording and that was never actually incorporated into my website. I thought that app's default working wasn't very clear and I was frustrated that it wouldn't update to my wording so I uninstalled it.
Then I found this app which is free, has better design customization, and actually uses the wording I set in the admin! Since it's free I wasn't expecting a dashboard but it has one of those and it's clear to see how these are working.