Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Adizes Institute Publications

Very useful app. Just missing option "What kind of Collections I want to recommend". Thank you If you can Add it

SMBagwan

it's perfect for all the customizations for people who don't have technical knowledge of coding and marketing as well

insparationsbydavina

Great App, it works perfectly well and looks great too, very happy with it and the service that i received too

BiMoo

Free and easy to use. Will see if I will use other app too. Thank you very much for this add in my cart

UniQline

I like it .. so easy so useful so so so helpfully
I need more time to get used .. that's why it easy .. because Am a beginner and they take me step by step

Las Joyas de la Maga

I just installed this app today, hopes it helps to increase sells, as this days its the most difficult for us.
So far so good, easy to install, it looks decent and gives more value to the customer experience.

Shop @ Santebyti

Just installed this app, will make an update review after a few months of using the app. Thank you!

James Art Ville

The app is very easy to use and looks great as a product carousel in my product pages. I like how the recommendations are dynamic and match the product type.

Yous Deal

Great app, very useful for increasing sales

Unbroken Pursuits

I used this this app to help product recommendations increase on my sites and in turn increase sales. I am satisfied with its simplicity and it is also free. If there is one thing I have concern for it is that the app does not share statistical data comparing upsell to regular sales. Couldn't ask for much more!