Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free | Reviews

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Caffeine Fiends

It's free and provides straightforward upsell in a way that appears to be successful. Still in the process of getting things up and running but I expect this to be a sales driver for me.

Ann More products

I love this app., one of the best product recommendations out their. Very simple to install, very clean looking, and it looks badass on my site! BTW they also have other awesome apps., I will check 'em out in a bit. I 100% recommend this app..

Ovaco USA

I have installed it and it works for me. I think it's pretty useful too. Let's see how things go since I have installed this one.

Yarn Lover's Joy

I just started using this app. It works well so far, simple and customizable. I am happy with how it looks.

SMBagwan

it's perfect for all the customizations for people who don't have technical knowledge of coding and marketing as well

insparationsbydavina

Great App, it works perfectly well and looks great too, very happy with it and the service that i received too

BiMoo

Free and easy to use. Will see if I will use other app too. Thank you very much for this add in my cart

UniQline

I like it .. so easy so useful so so so helpfully
I need more time to get used .. that's why it easy .. because Am a beginner and they take me step by step

James Art Ville

The app is very easy to use and looks great as a product carousel in my product pages. I like how the recommendations are dynamic and match the product type.

Yous Deal

Great app, very useful for increasing sales