Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free | Reviews

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

NotedBoutique

I just downloaded this app.. So far so good! Super easy and quick to set up! Thank you for this product and for making it free!

General Merchandise

though I don't have an income yet from my store still I recommend this app because it's free. hoping for better performance from this app. thank you. please remain free.

Kickstasy

This is a really helpful app. It is completely free and is better at its job than most paid apps. It offers completely optimized recommendations for my clothing and shoes and upsells customers perfectly. Thanks so much!

Alilight.net

i just downloasd this app it is super awesome every1 must have this app ..it is so easy and helpful...thanks for sharing

THE BEAUTY ACADEMY

I used this app to help me upsell my customers. It is easy to use and free, I shall test it out and see how it served my shop.

Mon alpaga

Great app, worked like a charm when I installed it yesterday. But today the section no longer appears in my shop and the app Admin page is KO...
> works again, I update my review.

doracket

really nice app that help to upselling my products.It's also proivde widget to customized in out store.

Mama Essential

Amazon "People who bought this item, also bought these items" upsell feature for shopify and it's FREE. You really can't beat it. Offers a lot of customization and especially useful for the newbies out there who are trying to get a hang of it all. Thank you!!

KoonShop

good

4aces Gadets

I like this app very much. I put it on my other website. It shows up anywhere you want. Try it you won't regret it